Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Skin toning tips anyone?

So ive got a bit of toning to do after some weight loss. I know exercise is key but and specific exercises for body toning? I herd yoga is good for this. I cant afford classes right now so if anyone has links to pages of good poses id apreciate it. Also any diy creams or remedies they can offer id love to hear it.

What ive found useful so far:

*coconut oil olive oil vitamin e mixure is great for skin!
*coffee and lotion is a great exfoliation mixture
massage and rub in circular motions. I do counterclockwise .

seen some good progress actually .

Benefits Of Using A Homemade Skin Firming LotionThe ingredients are affordable and can be customized according to your preferences. You can customize it for your skin type. Oily skin can tweak it to remove coconut oil and dry skin can add more vitamin E oil.The ingredients will provide your skin with anti aging benefits.You can be sure that the ingredients you use are natural. You will also know what ingredients are going into this cream.The essential oils replace harmful, synthetic fragrances. Many people are allergic to the fragrances in products, which is why many skin care companies are starting to create fragrance free products. In your homemade skin toning lotion, you can choose the natural oil of your preference.Shea Butter Lotion Recipe

Ingredients:

1/2 cup olive oil1/4 cup coconut oil (omit if you have oily skin)1/4 cup beeswax1 teaspoon vitamin E oil (add 1 tablespoon more if you have dry skin) 2 tablespoons Shea ButterYour preferred essential oil ( some favorites are lavender, peppermint, cinnamon and vanilla).

Process:

Put all the ingredients together in a large glass jar.Bring a saucepan with a couple inches of water to a boil.Place a lid on the jar and place it into the boiling water. The heat will meld and melt the ingredients together.Stir to make sure the ingredients are well incorporated.Once the ingredients are well blended and melted, then you can pore this into a clean container for storage.You can choose to put this mixture into smaller containers to give to friends as gifts. Altoids’ containers can work great for this.Use this homemade Shea butter lotion recipe to keep your skin smooth and supple, while toning and anti aging your skin.

The Shea butter in this homemade skin toning lotion is useful for reducing the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin. Shea butter is very renowned for bringing moisture to the skin. This is why many popular creams, like the LifeCell anti wrinkle cream, use Shea butter to anti age and firm the skin. LifeCell products uses Shea butter as one of its main ingredients and it works well as an anti aging ingredient. Another ingredient that provides results in this homemade skin toning lotion is the olive oil. Once you put olive oil on your skin you will be able to feel its hydration and soothing powers. The vitamin E oil is necessary for anti aging, as it provides antioxidant protection. The beeswax provides antibacterial properties and the essential oil is a safe alternative to fragrances.

In addition to this recipe, if you would like to take more measures to tone your skin then try these helpful resources. Here is how to tone your skin by preforming aDIY face massage. Here is how to tone your skin by making a DIY skin tightening face lift.

Toning the skin can be further helped if you avoid certain things from your diet. Avoid simple grains, sugars and sodium. These are the enemy of your skin. Sodium causes water storage in your face. This can make you appear puffy and your skin may look as if it is bloated, especially around your eyes. Sugar and simple grains break down your collagen. Your collagen is the one thing that keeps your skin tight and firm. Protect it by avoiding these unhealthy foods.

ttp://www.lifecellantiagingtips.com/diy-homemade-skin-toning-lotion-using-super-moisturizing-ingredients/

i have heard that witch hazel is not only good for shrinking hemrhoids but is also good for toning/tightening skin.

Really? I've never herd of this. I have witch hazel pads on hand. I'm thinking on trying this out . Will post if any results soon Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon