Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone try raw female yet?

ok so time to update;

for a few days now my belly has been getting a bit distended and enlarged. a curious side effect. no stretch marks (thank god!), i find it humorous. i look pregnant Tongue. i have even been getting side long glances at work as i am clearly and visably distended. a bit short of breath and balance is off a bit. belly is about size of a half of a basketball and semi firm. i looked around to see what it could be and found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_pregnancy

i was highly amused Big Grin. (wonder who the 'baby daddy' is?).

i am sure this psuedo-pregnancy will pass soon. i have even had instances of 'quickening' or 'fetal' movements Tongue.

even though i know i am not actually pregnant, it certainly is an interesting feeling.....Smile

i will attribute it to me messing with my endocrine system with the b.o and see it as a step in right direction,in regards that if my body thinks i am preggers,then the estrogen must be a flowin' hahah

(23-08-2014, 10:35 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  update:
been on 'raw female ' for a couple of days now. have been following Lotus's advice about taking AA's 20 min prior to any phyto estrogen (in this case, glandular, i have stopped the pm for time being to use the raw female.)

to note;
nipples still sore and enlarging as well as itchy.breasts slightly larger and feel more fluid.definately jiggly
mood: highly emotional and cry very easy at stuff,feeling extremely empathetic to others.
feeling need to clean and arrange and shop for house (nesting instinct).

feel overall really good and in positive mood( placibo effect??)

I'm waiting on my Swanson B.O. order to come in but I saw that you are taking Raw female and wondered what dose you are using?

Thank you! Lori

lori;

i am using the 8 pill dosage as reported in the transfemme's testimonials 4 in morning 4 before bed
anti androgens in morning 20 min prior to taking 4 pills as suggested by lotus so as to clear out bad "t'. i read somewhere testosterone is strongest in when you first wake up and fades throughout day.

Tanya,

What do anti-androgens do you use?

(29-08-2014, 11:39 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ok so time to update;

for a few days now my belly has been getting a bit distended and enlarged. a curious side effect. no stretch marks (thank god!), i find it humorous. i look pregnant Tongue. i have even been getting side long glances at work as i am clearly and visably distended. a bit short of breath and balance is off a bit. belly is about size of a half of a basketball and semi firm. i looked around to see what it could be and found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_pregnancy

i was highly amused Big Grin. (wonder who the 'baby daddy' is?).

i am sure this psuedo-pregnancy will pass soon. i have even had instances of 'quickening' or 'fetal' movements Tongue.

even though i know i am not actually pregnant, it certainly is an interesting feeling.....Smile

i will attribute it to me messing with my endocrine system with the b.o and see it as a step in right direction,in regards that if my body thinks i am preggers,then the estrogen must be a flowin' hahah

(16-08-2014, 05:23 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  You have to be very careful with "tripling" up your dose when it comes to glandulars as they can enlarge the organs.

Tanya, (and others taking BO) please be careful, I had nothing but problems with BO, there seems to be more people who actually cycle off of BO than those who has had success with it, again, please be careful. Wink

(16-07-2014, 08:02 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Pardon me, but I have to say I find that amusing. Having been on Swansons BO, same size caps, at 15 caps/day, for over 7 months, I cannot concur with that evaluation. However, the statement regarding their taste is quite true.

BO has been batted around in here as many things to many people. Since a vast amount of conjecture was being put forth, and most, if not all of it, was being made by those who had not used it, or only used it for an insufficient time. Not enough time to offer a proper evaluation. Thus, I put on my guinea pig panties, and gave it a shot. I dropped PM, and went strictly on the amount of BO as stated, along with protein powder. You'll have to excuse me if I say "MY" results were disappointingly short of spectular.

Unless of course, you count my newly found morning wood as a desireable benefit. Or the loss of 1 and 1/2 inches of my bustline. Or the 2 additional inches added to my waistline. Before you ask, no, I didn't become a couch potato. Yes, I get my very fair share of exercise. If you knew what I've gone through the last year, you'd know.

I took it in hopes of adding to my derriere. "Butt", that was pretty much a joke. A nearly unnoticeable 1/2 inch to each cheek. Laughable. Almost 1 inch to each thigh. That was probably the best gain, and on the most wasted place it could go. Now that I'm back on PM, I still haven't gotten that last 1/2 inch of bust back. And god knows how long it will take to get my waist all the way back down. But, the absolute best part is the way it will screw with your head!!

So, go ahead, take BO. Waste a boatload of time and money. Play the mental games it will cause. Have vast quantities of fun!! I now know better. I'll even give someone the last 4 bottles I have left. But, you really really really don't want it.

intrigued by it but a question...I am still not quite clear about how transfemme and/or b.o. are supposed to work and I haven't found anything definitive other than the transfemme literature but doesn't that addition of damiana to raw female which is supposed to be an aromatase inhibitor actually counter the effect that you are looking to have happen??? isn't the purpose to have testosterone aromatised so that the estrogen levels climb to where you want them to be???

can I take this (raw female) instead of taking bovine ovary for growth hormone?

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/natural-s...le-60-caps

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon