Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone try raw female yet?

Thank you for the details here on y'all's experience! This is so interesting to read. You may have run across this already, but back in the day, I experimented with B.O. I had some experiences! One that was memorable and startling, since I was very pear-shaped at the time, was the shape my butt took on for a while! Hahaha. Right where it joined my back, it took on more tissue, where usually I have always had superb shelf action at the underside of my butt. So, the bottom line: my ass was Square shaped!! I mean, square, like with corners! Pshew! I caught in time that I could adjust my protein intake and thankfully, it went away. I look forward to reading this thread. Still got my areola trophies, though. Big Grin

(25-08-2014, 06:27 AM)NattyTooty Wrote:  I'm not the only one! Since I started my glandular program my body seems more awake! touch is more intense, smells are increased, taste has changed, I'm also more teary but a happy kind. also have more motivation and nesting too.

it is exciting,scary,gratifying and a whole bunch of feelings/emotions wrapped up into one.

daily update and obeservations:

bad headache today, not outside my norm. most likely due to high stress enviornment.

but feels larger if that is possible to explain. i am more concious/aware of it as i walk.

have a few break out spot Dodgy hormones in flux i suppose.

very emotional today: cried at an episode of Criminal Minds ,where 'emily prentice' was 'killed' only to find out she was under wit/sec. but the emotions it elicited when the viewer believes she is dead was overwhelming, i bawled like a baby. i have always been a bit more emotional than most, but this was a lot more than normal. more urges to clean and set things right around the house. no desire to play an online game i normally play for relaxation( strategic battle game).

trouble falling asleep last night most likely due to high caffine consumption. i loooove my coffee,which is surprising, how the nbe is working despite advisories to avoid coffee/caffine intake. i have found a soda that is suddenly appealing to my tastebuds; canada dry diet ginger ale.

nothing else out of norm. breast still sore behind nipples,can feel the little knot of ducts,etc. feels better after massage.

consume 2 beefy 5 layer burritos for lunch along with daily dose of b.o. i assume burritos are good source of proteins between beans,beef and cheese in it.

guess thats all for now. ta'

(25-08-2014, 06:51 AM)char Wrote:  . So, the bottom line: my ass was Square shaped!! I mean, square, like with corners! Pshew! I caught in time that I could adjust my protein intake and thankfully, it went away. I look forward to reading this thread. Still got my areola trophies, though. Big Grin

hheeh were you sitting in boxes? Tongue

daily update 8/26/14

nothing special to report change wise other than general sense of well being.. i was in a euphoric mood while working despite the daily aggravations.. perhaps it is knowing the journey i am on is working for me. i was singing and dancing to the radio as i was working, not caring who saw me or what they may have thought. normally i am more shy and reserved.

perhaps an optical illusion but i swear my muscle mass is definately diminishing, not that i was ever 'muscular', i have always been slight of frame, but definately arms look more slender and 'frail' Tongue. i even had a lesbian @ work talking to me at break Big Grin

i plan on ordering more b.o. for the continued research/prorgam either this week or perhaps next while it is still on sale .

i have not noticed any ill effects or concerns ,other than the recent break out ,which seems to be diminishing.

one question i do have is, why does b.o. need to be taken with food or just after eating? most literature i have read instructs you to do so. but i cannot find anything anywhere online for he reasons why....

ok suppose i have been talkative enough for now...

(25-08-2014, 06:51 AM)char Wrote:  Thank you for the details here on y'all's experience! This is so interesting to read.

you are entirely welcome dear. i only hope that my experiences i am sharing can help one to know what can or will happen. of course everyone is different. by keeping a daily log i and others can see in almost real time any changes and/or problems that may arise or see how soon something can happen regarding physically and/or mentally.

alot of online accounts and comments have leaned towards 'transfemme trap' with the b.o. how it supposedly locks you into wanting to be feminine etc, in my case it was a precursor,however i am wanting to see how dire and urge it becomes. i know i know i am flirting with danger. but someone has to be a guinea pig Tongue i choose me! so for what ever lessens/knowledge can be gleaned from these accounts will be for the better of all. i am also guaging the reactions of my dogs and cats in regards to their attitude towards me, with the apparent changes in ph balance and pheremones, i do notice that they come up to me more and are more loveable (if that was possible).

but in short i am glad that you appreciate my ongoing dialog Big Grin

(26-08-2014, 10:58 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  one question i do have is, why does b.o. need to be taken with food or just after eating? most literature i have read instructs you to do so. but i cannot find anything anywhere online for he reasons why....

That's weird. Normally with molecules that are vulnerable to digestion or detoxification, you want to take them on an empty stomach so that they don't get hit by acid and enzymes. And without food to prolong the absorption time, they can bum rush the liver all at once so that fewer of them get caught.

(26-08-2014, 11:32 PM)Candace Wrote:  That's weird. Normally with molecules that are vulnerable to digestion or detoxification, you want to take them on an empty stomach so that they don't get hit by acid and enzymes. And without food to prolong the absorption time, they can bum rush the liver all at once so that fewer of them get caught.

that is what i thought too.... hee hee you said 'bum rush' Tongue. i have decided to go with the concensus and take it with high protein foods.

Hey, good timing for this thread! I just ordered some Raw Female to cycle my Ainterol PM. I'll chime in if I notice anything.

(26-08-2014, 11:32 PM)Candace Wrote:  
(26-08-2014, 10:58 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  one question i do have is, why does b.o. need to be taken with food or just after eating? most literature i have read instructs you to do so. but i cannot find anything anywhere online for he reasons why....

That's weird. Normally with molecules that are vulnerable to digestion or detoxification, you want to take them on an empty stomach so that they don't get hit by acid and enzymes. And without food to prolong the absorption time, they can bum rush the liver all at once so that fewer of them get caught.

With some supplements, the stuff inside is only fat soluble so you have to eat something to help it get absorbed. It's contradictory sometimes, I know. Other times it's to prevent nausea from taking some supplements on an empty stomach.

(27-08-2014, 01:34 AM)anyover88 Wrote:  Hey, good timing for this thread! I just ordered some Raw Female to cycle my Ainterol PM. I'll chime in if I notice anything.

(26-08-2014, 11:32 PM)Candace Wrote:  

With some supplements, the stuff inside is only fat soluble so you have to eat something to help it get absorbed. It's contradictory sometimes, I know. Other times it's to prevent nausea from taking some supplements on an empty stomach.

ahhh..thanks, that makes sense. i have taken it on empty stomach, but didnt get nautious, so perhaps its a fat soluable thing. ihave been taking it with proteins, etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon