Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NUTRITION

(18-12-2014, 03:15 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  I tried to find back the link but I couldnt I did find another which states this:Radish – The astringent properties of radish will harness the blood supply to local tissues. It will lead to a more balanced fat distribution to the body which will make the breasts larger. That sounds somewhat more reliable
------------------------------------------------------------
Yea, that sounds good.

(18-12-2014, 03:10 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  The freshly brewed coffee is still coming along, for the oatmeal cookies we'll have to wait until the fytine sour is poured out by the water/lemon bath or something like that i read somewhere..ghehe
------------------------------------------------
Huh Smile

(18-12-2014, 03:53 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(18-12-2014, 03:10 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  The freshly brewed coffee is still coming along, for the oatmeal cookies we'll have to wait until the fytine sour is poured out by the water/lemon bath or something like that i read somewhere..ghehe
------------------------------------------------
Huh Smile

yeh i dont know the translation in english, and i am tired. It is some kind off substance in oatmeal that can demineralize you, takes vitamine b and some other things along..which is bad for several things like your teeth gives you wholes in it.
therefore you need to soak it in a bath with a sour for a night.

Hannah, isn't about 5:50 AM in Amsterdam? And you are awake?

Yeh it was really late yesterday! I'm free off work until late january at least. I am very bored lately off being home and when i cant sleep i just watch tv on my bed and internet untill the morning comes.. then just do a lunch nap in the afternoon. I'll get an operation on my jaw 16 january since i had an accident in september.. The waiting forces me to kinda go live in a subreality since i cant leave home with a swollen cheek from time to time.

but as I'm talking too you, i watched youre programme and saw youre on PM. Do you experience ''minor'' sideeffects? Like mentall moodswings or something like that..or weightloss or headache or anything at all?

(18-12-2014, 02:40 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Yeh it was really late yesterday! I'm free off work until late january at least. I am very bored lately off being home and when i cant sleep i just watch tv on my bed and internet untill the morning comes.. then just do a lunch nap in the afternoon. I'll get an operation on my jaw 16 january since i had an accident in september.. The waiting forces me to kinda go live in a subreality since i cant leave home with a swollen cheek from time to time.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hannah, I am sorry to hear about your health issues. Do you know about the integrated healing medicine, that is combining western medicine with eastern philosophy of healing. It really expedites the healing process.
Be Well, <3 POM

(18-12-2014, 02:52 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  but as I'm talking too you, i watched youre programme and saw youre on PM. Do you experience ''minor'' sideeffects? Like mentall moodswings or something like that..or weightloss or headache or anything at all?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I started PM in April, 2013, and have not stopped since then, except sometimes I take a weekend break, which I don't like to do and I feel it when I don't take it-moody. But, I started low-500 mg cap/day, and then increased it to 2/day, but went back to 1/day again. Later on I switched my cap with powder, although I used to massage with oil that had PM also in it. So after I stopped my massage I switched my cap PM with powder PM. Since it is tough to measure how much you take when taking powder, I just use about half a small tea spoon-european size tea spoon (small). But sometimes I take more than that and since I am so used to small amount I do feel some heavyness in my head which is unusual for me since I do not get headache at all. I've been like this all my life, so this tells me if I take more PM I feel the negative side effect. So, as long as I take my half tea spoonful/day, I do not have negative side effect, but all good. That's why I get unhappy if I decid to take a day or two break over the weekend. Of course I always take my other herbs too, ususally after my morning workout-5 times/week. The main reason I have always taken small amount is that I am not transitioning into a female, but a male+female. That's what makes me happy. I have never had an issue with my gender, but I believe now I am completing my soul and body with adding a feminine side to my life, and I am really enjoying it, so much that I cannot give enough gratitude for it. It is a journey toward wholeness, it is so much beautifying me that I feel sad to let this body go when it is my time to go...but, I know I have to let go when the time comes. Sad

(18-12-2014, 03:51 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(18-12-2014, 03:15 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  I tried to find back the link but I couldnt I did find another which states this:Radish – The astringent properties of radish will harness the blood supply to local tissues. It will lead to a more balanced fat distribution to the body which will make the breasts larger. That sounds somewhat more reliable
------------------------------------------------------------
Yea, that sounds good.

(18-12-2014, 06:22 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(18-12-2014, 02:40 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Yeh it was really late yesterday! I'm free off work until late january at least. I am very bored lately off being home and when i cant sleep i just watch tv on my bed and internet untill the morning comes.. then just do a lunch nap in the afternoon. I'll get an operation on my jaw 16 january since i had an accident in september.. The waiting forces me to kinda go live in a subreality since i cant leave home with a swollen cheek from time to time.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hannah, I am sorry to hear about your health issues. Do you know about the integrated healing medicine, that is combining western medicine with eastern philosophy of healing. It really expedites the healing process.
Be Well, <3 POM

Hi pom thanks for your regards.I never heard off ''integrated healing medicine''.. will I find info on the internet if i google it like that?
I am interested in chinese/ eastern medicine, though dont know much about it..Listening ub40 and other happy music makes me relax and not stressed about everything, I have to wait anyways since i am not Madonna or princess Kate..

(18-12-2014, 06:58 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(18-12-2014, 02:52 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  but as I'm talking too you, i watched youre programme and saw youre on PM. Do you experience ''minor'' sideeffects? Like mentall moodswings or something like that..or weightloss or headache or anything at all?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I started PM in April, 2013, and have not stopped since then, except sometimes I take a weekend break, which I don't like to do and I feel it when I don't take it-moody. But, I started low-500 mg cap/day, and then increased it to 2/day, but went back to 1/day again. Later on I switched my cap with powder, although I used to massage with oil that had PM also in it. So after I stopped my massage I switched my cap PM with powder PM. Since it is tough to measure how much you take when taking powder, I just use about half a small tea spoon-european size tea spoon (small). But sometimes I take more than that and since I am so used to small amount I do feel some heavyness in my head which is unusual for me since I do not get headache at all. I've been like this all my life, so this tells me if I take more PM I feel the negative side effect. So, as long as I take my half tea spoonful/day, I do not have negative side effect, but all good. That's why I get unhappy if I decid to take a day or two break over the weekend. Of course I always take my other herbs too, ususally after my morning workout-5 times/week. The main reason I have always taken small amount is that I am not transitioning into a female, but a male+female. That's what makes me happy. I have never had an issue with my gender, but I believe now I am completing my soul and body with adding a feminine side to my life, and I am really enjoying it, so much that I cannot give enough gratitude for it. It is a journey toward wholeness, it is so much beautifying me that I feel sad to let this body go when it is my time to go...but, I know I have to let go when the time comes. Sad

Alright thanks for al that info on PM. You kinda confirmed off what i was afraid off,(the quiting days) you as a male have much less trouble on that. But i as a female not on bcp have to cycle with PM. And i dont want it to mess up with my mood and deff not with my periods. I have too think about this and come with a clever plan to make PM work for me.. As I am quite sensitive for phytoestrogens i think i deff will get growth from it. But i need to be certain about my periods dont want to get pregnant. For me it is difficult to understand how you can be a man and a woman at the same time.. But on the other hand I completely understand it..throw out a (feminine) side off you nobody would ever expect you had it. I am very happy for you that you can find the right balance in it and feel happy with yourself just the way you want it to be! You have a lot off courage to just do your own thing on your own way. I hope you can enjoy off your hard work for a long time but you are not so old that you have to worry much about that right! ciao

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon