Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE While Breastfeeding

Hi, I am still breastfeeding my 8 month old daughter. My breasts have already decreased to their prepregnancy size, which is about a 36B/C. While pregnant and early postpartum I was a 38D. I would still like to continue to breastfeed my daughter but would like to work on making my breasts bigger. As I continue to lose the baby weight I would like it to come off from everywhere except my breasts, except, it seems to always come off my breasts first. I do take some supplements to increase supply such as fenugreek, fennel, hops, and goats rue. I know these are often used to increase breast size as well. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to increase breast size during breastfeeding or at least to avoid further decrease during weight loss. I have a history of PCOS with low progesterone and hormonal imbalance. I used to be on metformin but stopped during pregnancy. Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks ladies.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon