Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A few Noogleberry questions!

Question 

Hello everyone,

So I finally have some pennies to spare on the Noogleberry system (Yay! Tongue) however I'm slightly confused by a few things...

- I'm currently a 32a so would the Medium breast pumps be the best ones to go for as I've read a lot of people have found the small cups too small?

- Should I buy cup rings along with the pump? Does having these mean less redness from where the cups sit and less risk of indentations?

- And finally are contoured cups better than the standard ones? If so why?

Many thanks to anyone who can help me! Smile

Wintermoon x

I would recommend going with the medium. I have the medium and so glad that I went with it. But if you have any questions they do recommend sizes on this page:NB sizing.

I wish I had just bought a large to begin with. I am very small framed but the cup still fit fine. Don't worry about how far out the cup goes. That is very intimidating but you will grow with time. Go for how large of a diameter you want your breast to grow. Even if you have no breasts at all, a nice diameter-sized cup will help you grow larger, rounder breasts, not just longer.

I agree that you need to base your decision on how wide your boobs are rather than how much they protrude. The diameter measurements for each cup are listed on the noogleberry website so have a look there and then measure the diameter of your own boobs. If you ask Noogleberry for a recommendation, they tend to say the size down (probably because you will end up ordering another set of cups).
I started off with medium but had to move to large within a week.
I have only used the contoured ones and I have heard that they give better suction than the normal ones and that they are marginally more comfortable to wear. They are contoured to fit your chest better than the regular ones.
I did order the soft rings. They make a big difference in terms of comfort BUT I have stopped wearing them because they seemed to cause some sort of rash where I got lots of read dots across my breasts. Also, they are very thick so they constrict the amount of breast that goes into the cup.
Also, you still get red marks from using the cups, but a wider and more spread out red mark.
Overall I am happy with the system. I have grown approximately 3 inches since starting it three months ago.
Good luck.

Thank you for all your replies/advice/help, it's very much appreciated! Smile I've ordered the medium cups...I'm so excited!! Not sure I have the patience for them to arrive, pahaha! Blush

Thanks again, hopefully I'll start posting any results I have soon! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon