Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cracked dome

So I've had my domes for about a month and at first everything is great. Suddenly this weekend a slight lose of suction but chalked it up to not enough oil on my skin. Anyhow yesterday I inspected the domes thoroughly and saw a crack along the slightest seam on my NB. So I've done some research seeing that others have just taped the crack in their domes as a temp fix. Wondering if anyone has any other solutions? I read somewhere about using a hot glue gun and glue sticks to repair cracked plastic, and using a spoon as a shaping utensil against the setting glue.

Am I nuts, or could it work? I just need this to tide me over until I am ready to order large NB domes, which will be sooner than later.

perhaps silicone caulking. i have some e-6000 glue i use for crafts its almost a cross between silicone and model glue. perhaps that will be better

Hi,

Did you purchase your Noogleberry from Noogleberry on ebay, Amazon or directly from their UK site? They do have a warranty on the cups. You'd just need to contact Lucy about it. She's very prompt on responding to emails and will be able to help you with the cracked dome.

The warranty idea sounds best so far. Smile

You could attempt to fuse it with a fresh-clean tip on a variable heat soldering iron set to the correct heat for the plastic? Careful not to melt a hole clean through obviously.

Or perhaps a plastic friction welder?

- JJ

I've cracked a number of domes before mainly because they were too small around the base and was putting too pressure pushing out..... putting tape or glue will work for a while but they will continue to crack worse.... the best fitting domes should only come in contact with your breasts where they meet your chest ... if they are too small you are trying to pull too much into a restricted area creating compression of your breast instead of expansion..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon