Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! Noogleberry will not seal

I just got my medium cups today because the small cups were too small (all my breast tissue did not fit in them, though I did not have trouble with the suction/seal with them). I decided to exchange the smalls and got mediums which arrived today. However, I am having a lot of trouble trying to get it to seal and stay on. I just spent over 30 min trying (lying down, sitting up, etc.. and also tried placing them in different positions on my chest) and it will not suction. My forearms are sore from all the pumping. I used plenty of lube (tried oil and then cream, and smeared it on the edge of the cups too). The cups fit me across the chest with space in between but I guess because it is hard for the cups to lie flat, so I am unable to get them to stay sealed. I got it to work only once but when I sat up, they unsealed. Also, if I press them against my chest hard, I can start to begin to get the vacuum but if I loosen my grip, the "fart" sounds come out and they unseal. It is very frustrating so I gave up. Any advice? I am so disappointed. Sad

Do the contoured cups work better? Does it mean they are contoured so they fit around your chest better?

update is i kept trying (sooo time consuming) and i finally did get it to suction but it takes a lot of effort and trial and error. also, it seems they only want to suction when they are higher up on my breasts, so my nipples are closer to the bottom of the cups - does this mean my breasts will fill out on top more? i don't really want to change the shape of my breasts as i like the tear shaped kind. anyway, i found if i lie and and sort of lean backwards, the cups have an easier time suctioning.. and the other thing is i tried pumping pretty tightly until they suctioned on tightly (ouch!) and then let some of the air out after. sometimes i would have to leave it on super tight for them to stay. i am wondering now if i should have stayed with my small cups. :/ maybe these are too big for me?

anyway, i did 7:2 three times as that is all the time i had for tonight (it took way longer than 27 minutes though with all the trials!) and i didn't swell at all. i measured myself too to confirm and no swelling. i am the same measurement as i was when i first started NBE, though i am just starting out. i hope this changes after a few months! will keep at it.

(22-08-2014, 05:53 AM)ruch Wrote:  update is i kept trying (sooo time consuming) and i finally did get it to suction but it takes a lot of effort and trial and error. also, it seems they only want to suction when they are higher up on my breasts, so my nipples are closer to the bottom of the cups - does this mean my breasts will fill out on top more? i don't really want to change the shape of my breasts as i like the tear shaped kind. anyway, i found if i lie and and sort of lean backwards, the cups have an easier time suctioning.. and the other thing is i tried pumping pretty tightly until they suctioned on tightly (ouch!) and then let some of the air out after. sometimes i would have to leave it on super tight for them to stay. i am wondering now if i should have stayed with my small cups. :/ maybe these are too big for me?

anyway, i did 7:2 three times as that is all the time i had for tonight (it took way longer than 27 minutes though with all the trials!) and i didn't swell at all. i measured myself too to confirm and no swelling. i am the same measurement as i was when i first started NBE, though i am just starting out. i hope this changes after a few months! will keep at it.

I have to sit mine high for them to get a seal. I'd love to grow the bottoms more but I can't seem to get suction when I put them lower. You may also want to try clipping off one of the tubes (some girls have luck with alligator clips if you don't have an airlock) and using one dome at a time. That's how I had to progress to the L's. I also would pre-pump with the M's and then use the L's. You may want to do the same with the S's. I'm unsure about the contoured cups. I ordered the CLs before the Ls and they are absolutely huge! I still wonder if they sent me the CXLs so I can't tell you if they are easier to use or not.

I am wondering now if I should re-order the smalls again and use those for awhile, but Karren said this on another thread, so I would worry they are not working:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21356&pid=127332#pid127332

I had emailed Lucy at nb and she suggested trying to use them with the soft rings. Has anyone tried this?

I will try one breast at a time too (just that it would double the time spent with my nb though and it is sometimes already hard enough to find sufficient time to spend with it. I find I cannot get up and do stuff while using it)

(23-08-2014, 04:52 AM)ruch Wrote:  I am wondering now if I should re-order the smalls again and use those for awhile, but Karren said this on another thread, so I would worry they are not working:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21356&pid=127332#pid127332

I had emailed Lucy at nb and she suggested trying to use them with the soft rings. Has anyone tried this?

I will try one breast at a time too (just that it would double the time spent with my nb though and it is sometimes already hard enough to find sufficient time to spend with it. I find I cannot get up and do stuff while using it)

I didn't like the rings at all. The ones for the Ls were simply huge and created a bigger gap between the cups which meant I couldn't get any suction at all (the outsides were now off of my body). I didn't have to do one side alone for long, maybe a week? I pump while working on the computers so that I don't have to move around much. I'm getting ready to try moving up another cup size and I found some silicone rings on ebay. They should arrive today so I'm excited to try them tomorrow!

I am going to try one at a time and see if it helps over time so I can do both at once, rather than spend money on the rings just yet.. in case they don't work, like you experienced

I came across a suggestion that if one used the silicone Aquarian sealant, you could build your own cushion as you needed it.. From just a thin cushion to 1/2 " to help seal cups on your chest wall better.

Might be worth the $10 for a tube????

iaboy, where do I find this sealant? What is it normally used for?

I am afraid to order the rings because some people said it doesn't work for them. Also, I have a very small ribcage and wide set breasts and I think that is why I have some problems. When I have the cups on, there is only about an inch in between the cups, so if I had the rings, I think the cups may not fit across my chest?

Anyway, still struggling with getting a seal. I am getting better at it but it takes awhile as it keeps farting off. Arghh!

(30-08-2014, 09:25 AM)ruch Wrote:  iaboy, where do I find this sealant? What is it normally used for?

I am afraid to order the rings because some people said it doesn't work for them. Also, I have a very small ribcage and wide set breasts and I think that is why I have some problems. When I have the cups on, there is only about an inch in between the cups, so if I had the rings, I think the cups may not fit across my chest?

Anyway, still struggling with getting a seal. I am getting better at it but it takes awhile as it keeps farting off. Arghh!
Almost any Home Center or Hardware store. Usually comes in a tube and it's called "Aquarium Silicone Sealer". It's non toxic and is primarily made to fix leaks in aquariums.
Shocked 

Hi ruch, just wondering how it's going trying to get the seal on your domes? I am wanting to order the NB myself but having a hard time figuring out the right size to get. I am ashamed to say I'm not that sure what my bra size is...I wear 34 A size but I don't fill out the cups entirely. My measurements are: 28 under bust and 31.5 over bust, maybe I'm a 28 C or something but I can never find that size bra at the stores. Anyway, someone on this forum suggested by those measurements that I should get the large domes, they also said to measure across each breast to see how many cm each one was. I did that and found that I was exactly 13 cm across for both breasts (that's how big the large domes are). The medium domes are like 11 cm across I think. I'm just not sure though because I'm worried about not getting suction if I get the large domes vs. not having enough room to expand with the medium domes..arggg, very confusing! I guess I'll just have to stop being indecisive and make a decision either way.

Hope you are having a better time getting that suction! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon