Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

roll call, what nbe routine has worked best for you so far?

so my friends, in short, what are you on right now as a program that is working for you?

this will help consolidate every one's routines for others to view/try in one location. please include excersise/ massage routines and/or oils or topicals used, dosages,time on program,etc.....never know what might be important......

ok then i will start it off;

for anti-androgens;
3 ea droppers of following extract:

reishi mushroom
white peony
licorice root
spearmint oil

for breast enhancement:
3 caps b.i.d(twice daily) 'raw female ' blend

breast massage;
avacado 'massage' oil w/manual massage device 1 per day before bed for 10 min each breast

(23-08-2014, 08:44 PM)Squirrel with oobies Wrote:  so my friends, in short, what are you on right now as a program that is working for you?

this will help consolidate every one's routines for others to view/try in one location. please include excersise/ massage routines and/or oils or topicals used, dosages,time on program,etc.....never know what might be important......

Although I seem to change my program with the wind direction. This is probably the most stable of my intake.

Licorice Root ( DGL )
WP
Spearmint extract
reishi mushroom
Dandelion Root
MACA
4 drops PM extract in the morning
800mg Tab PM late afternoon. ( With white and green tea tab )

Coconut oil mixed 90% with 10% PM extract massaged several times a day.

Maybe its just everything coming together, but I feel I see more growth in the last 4 weeks once I started the coconut oil massage. I'm actually taking less PM extract now than I was 8 weeks ago.

♫ Supplements ♫
EPO (1000 mg capsules)
Spirulina (200 mg tablets)
K-Colly (powder supplement)
K-white38 (PM beverage)

♫ Massage ♫
~ChiyoMilk's fat brushing method
~360 Chi Massage
~Nipple Stimulation
Cocoa Butter lotion, then Baby Oil with Aloe Vera and Vit E.

Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon