Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grow taller?!

Question 

So, about a year or two ago I had the same height as my mother, now I am taller than her but I thought I just imagined it...
But I do remember having a lot of growing pains in legs, plus I suffered from a lot of cramping in my leg muscles, A LOT!And notto mention the crazy restless legs syndrome...
I took many supplements but nothing helped, now the cramps are gone, phew.

Rolleyes Now I read that it is possible!
http://growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/

Maybe this is why I am flat chested... o_O
Anyways, I badly want to lenghten my torso as my ribcage is almost touching my hipbones.

What do you think?Worth a try, I still have a lot of growth hormones. Tongue
Or that at least my breasts will start to grow now? -_-

I am 19 btw.

This would also explain why some people burn a lot more calories than usual just by stretching or yoga. O.o

It is true that all normal humans have same number of vertebrae...maybe they can grow.Just a milimeter each would make big difference.Shy http://triponic.com/guidestutorials/life...ow-taller/

You can actually increase your height through weighted inversion workouts. the gains are only temporary, as you have to continue the program to maintain the height. average height increase in 1.5" with as much as 4". Inversion also increases hairgrowth. (Or so I've read) you may have grown but it's more likely your mother is losing bone mass or has poor posture. Once bones fuse, they cannot grow anymore.

I knew someone would mention that but no, she didn't shrink lol,she's under 40.
My old jeans are definitely shorter, only my legs grew awww. xD

I read that when you improve circulation of blood and fluid in vertebraes they can actually grow as the fluid thickens.Also, I watched this show recently where a man could break very hard things with his legs and they prove that when bones have a reason they can grow and thicken.
Also, my wisdom teeth have a little left to finnish.
Everything is still growing and changing while we are young, I really hope we all get success in whatever we attempt to grow, lol. Smile

I just got my last wisdom tooth at 29, I lost my last baby tooth at 19. I have not grown taller since I was 16 when I got my first period. Leg bones cannot grow after the bone fuses. You can strengthen the bone with micro fractures (hitting hard objects) as long as you allow them to heal.

Hanging upside down with weights does elongate your spine on average of 1.5" this is only temporary. Your height will return to normal is you stop the routine.

did your arms also grow? Or your skull? What about fingers and toes? you may have a giantism disease and could continue to grow the rest of your life? Although they reach much greater heights by your age. I'm very interested yo know if any of your other bones grew or just your legs?

Did you do exercise to increase length?

Congrats on the growth.

Tell yourself whole time that is possible! And don't trust the doctors. I had always been told by doctors that even a single inch of height after puberty was impossible :| I asked him many questions... and..It was nearly sunrise... I told him we would speak soon and I headed home to get a couple of hours sleep before work Tongue It was a very strange night indeed... but something in my gut told me I might have finally found something that would solve all of my height problems... That was that http://tinyurl.com/mkx7x4l . Some people were laughing at me why I bough this, when nothing will work (I also forget that I was laughing AT ME TOO Smile. In two years I grew up 5 inches! You say: ooh.. in two years.. But for me it's a lot! With clearly heart I'm recommending it for everyone who has complexes related to its growth Big Grin

best regards and good luck Smile

I was 6' 1" when I was 18. By the time I was 21, I was 6' 9"!
There IS a way you can get taller, what they do is break your legs and separate them at the break about an inch so that when the bones grow back together, they are 1 inch longer! The more you have this done, the taller you'll get.

Hahahaha, agreed.Scientist need to search deeper, seriously.
NBE is not possible according to them either... -_-

I have very long arms btw too. o.o My legs grew, not my torso.Sadly, now my right leg is little longer than left.
Sad

As I mentioned in your other thread, I suddenly a growing girl again after after I started college. As I have a small body, my arms do seem long. I sometimes want to measure them to see how "tall" they are. Smile I thought that arms were the same as height, but that is not always the case. One of my favorite basketball players has arms several inches longer than his height, I think. The man can dunk!
And about the legs, I think maybe that is kinda the way it is for lots of people. I remember learning about measuring our arms, legs, hands and feet in grade school. My right side was slightly bigger/longer on the different parts. And I think I noticed when I was younger that the hair on the right grew faster. People are different of course and amazing to think all yummy variety from some stuff we can't even see without mega microscopes. The Universe is kinda romantic like that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon