Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grow taller?!

I am 26 and over the past year I grew from just under 5"5 to 5"6+. For a while I thought it was just better posture and general strengthening of my body because I began lifting weights so I thought my back just got stronger so I wasn't slouching but no; My old trousers became shorter! It was actual growth. Or at least a bit of both.

Few reasons for this could be:

A better national program along with good exercise cause some growth.

You only stop developing at 25 and in women that final flourish at 25 is more marked than in men. At 26 I was just a little longer in getting that final peak.

A long long long tome ago I remember reading some stuff on human growth hormone. At the time of my growth I was in peak physical condition doing everything right sleep etc. Maybe all the conditions were just right.

Finally, and this is the one you need to have a little fait for, I just really wanted to grow a little taller earlier in the year. I visualised it and thought what a wonderful experience it would be to be a little taller. And then I was. I imagined the bones on my legs increasing in size and length, growing. And all the soft tissue: muscles, blood vessels, skin stretching and increasing to match. And then the same in my arms and feet and finally my whole body so I would be proportional. I did this for a long time over months.

Make of that what you will. It could have been a bit of all of this.

And all these things cost you nothing but time and some dedication. Even eating healthy paying attention to your micros as well as your macros along with lots of sleep and some exercise is something we should all be doing. Including me because I have been terrible the last few weeks.

Good luck with your mission. Big Grin

When it comes to the body, I have heard that visualization can change anything: shape of nose, size of breast, height, kill tumors! We are amazing creatures.

(20-08-2015, 07:17 PM)char Wrote:  When it comes to the body, I have heard that visualization can change anything: shape of nose, size of breast, height, kill tumors! We are amazing creatures.

What is your own experience with accomplishing things due to hypnosis? I'm quite hesitant about hypnosis, though this sounds interestingTongue

Well, as I was traveling recently and also wanted to take a break from supplements that were making me chubby in the wrong areas, I have only been doing subliminals and the like for NBE, lately. I posted some in the hypnosis thread. In my opinion, I am definitely filling the bras better. In the past, I have used brain entrainment for sleeping better (I used to have insomnia) and even healing my body from certain physical conditions. I go to YT and search for help and it is given. Not all the things jive with me, but I got with what I like listening to. I prefer the stuff that I don't have to watch the videos while I listen. I am listening to one, as I type this!

I got an inch taller in the spine from taking glucosamine and chondroitin. 3000 mg a day of glucosamine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon