Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Wiki

Is it possible to have a wiki here, so members can edit it, and have revisions that can be accepted? It'd be easier to update and to search through information. Of course everything in it would have to be backed up by a scientific source.

If this was too much to ask, it doesn't have to be done. I think it is worth discussing.

I totally agree!

As a newbie, what I do is copy and paste important materials into a document, but whenever I want to go back and read up more on a specific topic or key words like increasing "Estrogen receptors" I am at a loss all over again (yes even after utilizing the "Search" function). So I can only imagine when the same inquiry is asked over and over again.

Still, I very much appreciate all the FAQs sections!

Anyone is allowed to edit or update related articles at Wikipedia or Wikiversity, which both allow the same user account and anonymity. Wikipedia has rules that say medical information must be from a reputable review. There are also rules of consensus and neutrality, though many doctors only believe in surgical means. No invite required to edit there.

There is also Wikia, which is different, but doesn't allow anonymity. Wikia allows more freedom, but there is also responsibility to provide sound information.

Anyone can maintain these two resources to remain neutral: Wikipedia - Breast enlargement supplements
and Wikiversity - Reproductive health

Wikia - Busty Resources This third site doesn't allow privacy.

Can this be thrown in the trash bin. I regret ever contributing there.

Thank you.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon