Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sapien Med

Is anyone else having trouble getting to their subliminals? I listen to them on youtube while pumping and today I'm getting a pop-up saying I have to pay. Is this just me or is this something new? Any ideas on a work around?

OMG.... i was even using this earlier today an those popups weren't there.

Yep it looks like you have to pay $3.99 per month and if you subscribe it unlocks all the videos... such a shame because i wan't sure if it was working at all. So now to pay and till not be sure is a different thing entirely.

(26-08-2014, 09:30 PM)aphro04 Wrote:  Yep it looks like you have to pay $3.99 per month and if you subscribe it unlocks all the videos... such a shame because i wan't sure if it was working at all. So now to pay and till not be sure is a different thing entirely.

Exactly! If I knew it was helping I would consider paying but it's always one of those things I did because it was free and most likely wouldn't hurt. Such a bummer.

would be interested to know if anyone on this forum achieved any results from Sapienmed, for any of the videos. You never know with those youtube comments if theres a 12yr old typing them. I read alot of positive comments but you never know whether to take them seriously! lol

On youtube? Wow! Glad I downloaded them all so I can just listen to them on iTunes back to back!

Pay?! Waaaaah! Buttheads. Jk. I suppose, it's kinda fair- if it really works. Huh

YAaaaaaaaaaaY! My playlist is back! It's free again!

yep they're back!

@JenniferLove
I'm 100% sure that SapienMed has stated that the audio doesn't work if they're downloaded. Several ppl have asked him this question in the comments on a few videos the answer is always no. I did see him write once that the audio is only half of what works and what's in the URL if the other! HuhHuh
You can listen to them on your phone through YT though. Just thought id tell you so that you don't spend hours listening to the downloaded version for nothing (although who knows if the original is doing anything at all).

Big Grin

I started doing them yesterday, and I find that the downloaded version gives the same breast sensations as the streamed version. I chose the YouTube converter's computer option and not the mobile option, which gives you a file less than half as large and thus might not work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon