Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which kind of treatments should I look into?

Noogleberries kind of scare me, I'm open to other kinds of therapy though. I don't think I'm deficient in any hormones, but I have no idea how to tell. I took some online tests and came back negative for everything. I do suffer from PTSD and anxiety/depression.

I have 32-33inch breasts, and I'm 20. My nipples are pierced and still healing. My goal is 36-24-36 measurements, and I lift weights regularly. I'm not on birth control and don't want to start it. I worry about my nipples changing and my breasts drooping with any kind of growth, I want to keep the shape and appearance I have now, except larger. I don't want to risk damaging my breast skin or breast tissue. Most of the women in my family have large breasts, except me.

What kind of treatments should I try? I'm willing to invest in this, but I can't spend more than 50$ ish a month.

Start with massage. I love my noogleberry. I am getting good results from massage and noogleberry. I also use a heat pad to help with circulation and it makes a difference, too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon