Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tuberous? undeveloped? please help!

Hi,
I'm 21, 5'4, and 140 pounds. I believe I'm a 36C. I've always wore push up bras to cover up the real shape of my breasts. I haven't talked to anyone about this, but this seems the right place to start with. I feel like my breasts are constricted towards the top and they droop down.
Opinions would help a lot, and any advice to help bring out the shape and make them more round? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi there.
Welcome to the forum.
It is very brave of you to post photos. Everyone here is very friendly though so I'm sure you will only receive good advice (:
You look like you have characteristics of tuberous breasts but not quite a true classification.
I think that noogke berry could serve to help round out your shape.
I also think that if you aren't already doing the 'swoop and scoop ' bra method , it can help bring more tissue to your breasts and decreases pstosis.
Furthermore, if you are home, I advise you to go braless as much as possible. This will help the ligaments improve their strength which should also reduce pstosis (sagging)
Feel free to check out my pictures on my threads to see what the noogleberry has done for my breast shape (constricted tissue)

(30-08-2014, 06:07 PM)Beckiee Wrote:  Hi there.
Welcome to the forum.
It is very brave of you to post photos. Everyone here is very friendly though so I'm sure you will only receive good advice (:
You look like you have characteristics of tuberous breasts but not quite a true classification.
I think that noogke berry could serve to help round out your shape.
I also think that if you aren't already doing the 'swoop and scoop ' bra method , it can help bring more tissue to your breasts and decreases pstosis.
Furthermore, if you are home, I advise you to go braless as much as possible. This will help the ligaments improve their strength which should also reduce pstosis (sagging)
Feel free to check out my pictures on my threads to see what the noogleberry has done for my breast shape (constricted tissue)

Thank you very much for your helpful advice. I'm Looking Into The Noogleberry and am probably going to try it out. Definitely looks worth a shot. Thanks again Smile

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry, those are nice.

Take a look at the thread 'Biology of the breast', http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21572

It could mean lack of progestogens or prolactins compared to estrogens. Fenugreek, asparagus root, fennel, hops or other lactogogue herbs may help here.

My breasts kind of looked like this about 4-5 months ago.
i've been massage my boobs w/ cocoa butter lotion and noogling at least 30min a day. i have to say that these 2 things have rounded out my breasts & pushed them together!

i am also on the progesterone depo provera shot & am taking PM w/o cycling (kind of what BonitaDD was doing). really does help!!

if anything, start massaging and pushing your boobs closer together w/ cocoa butter lotion. & try to get the noogle berry. its amazing!!

hope everything works out for you!!! =]] xoxox

(31-08-2014, 09:10 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum. Don't worry, those are nice.

Take a look at the thread 'Biology of the breast', http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21572

It could mean lack of progestogens or prolactins compared to estrogens. Fenugreek, asparagus root, fennel, hops or other lactogogue herbs may help here.

Thanks for the tips! I'm looking into those herbs right now! I'm determined to get some results from this =)

(01-09-2014, 07:01 AM)RoundFullPerks Wrote:  My breasts kind of looked like this about 4-5 months ago.
i've been massage my boobs w/ cocoa butter lotion and noogling at least 30min a day. i have to say that these 2 things have rounded out my breasts & pushed them together!

i am also on the progesterone depo provera shot & am taking PM w/o cycling (kind of what BonitaDD was doing). really does help!!

if anything, start massaging and pushing your boobs closer together w/ cocoa butter lotion. & try to get the noogle berry. its amazing!!

hope everything works out for you!!! =]] xoxox

Thanks love! I'm going to get some cocoa butter and start massaging every night. Btw, your boobs look amazing. I envision mine to look similar to yours in the future! And I ordered the noogleberry earlier today, I'm definitely excited for this journey! =]

you're welcome

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon