Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Supplements for Breast Growth

Hi Peggy,

Supplementing with DHEA should be discussed with ones PCP.

DHEA is a hormone that is naturally made by the human body. It can be made in the laboratory from chemicals found in wild yam and soy. However, the human body cannot make DHEA from these chemicals, so simply eating wild yam or soy will not increase DHEA levels. Don’t be misled by wild yam and soy products labeled as “natural DHEA.”

DHEA is used for slowing or reversing aging, improving thinking skills in older people, and slowing the progress of Alzheimer’s disease.

Athletes and other people use DHEA to increase muscle mass, strength, and energy. But DHEA use is banned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).

DHEA is also used by men for erectile dysfunction (ED), and by healthy women and women who have low levels of certain hormones to improve well-being and sexuality.

Some people try DHEA to treat systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), weak bones (osteoporosis), multiple sclerosis (MS), low levels of steroid hormones (Addison’s disease), depression, schizophrenia, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and to slow the progression of Parkinson’s disease. It is also used for preventing heart disease, breast cancer, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.

DHEA is used for weight loss, for decreasing the symptoms of menopause, and for boosting the immune system.

People with HIV sometimes use DHEA to ease depression and fatigue.

Women who have passed menopause sometimes use DHEA inside the vagina for strengthening the walls of the vagina and for increasing bone mineral density.

Like many dietary supplements, DHEA has some quality control problems. Some products labeled to contain DHEA have been found to contain no DHEA at all, while others contained more than the labeled amount.

DHEA is being investigated and may eventually be approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a prescription drug for treating systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and improving bone mineral density in women with lupus who are taking steroid drugs for treatment. The FDA is still studying the pharmaceutical company’s application for approval.

How does it work?
DHEA is a “parent hormone” produced by the adrenal glands near the kidneys and in the liver. In men, DHEA is also secreted by the testes. It is changed in the body to a hormone called androstenedione. Androstenedione is then changed into the major male and female hormones.

DHEA levels seem to go down as people get older. DHEA levels also seem to be lower in people with certain conditions like depression. Some researchers think that replacing DHEA with supplements might prevent some diseases and conditions.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplement...A&source=2

Thanks Lotus. Did you ever hear of PREGNENOLONE? It is called the mother of all steroid hormones.

Quote:Pregnenolone is called the mother of all steroid hormones for a good reason. It is a steroid hormone at the top of the hormonal production cascade. It is also the precursor in the synthesis of female hormones such as estrogen and progesterone, mineralocorticoids such as aldosterone that is responsible for sodium regulation, glucocorticoids such as cortisol that suppresses inflammation and helps to reduce stress, and androgens such as testosterone. Pregnenolone is therefore aptly called a pro-hormone.

http://www.drlam.com/articles/adrenal_fa...ormone.asp

And...

Quote:Mother of All Hormones?

Yes, you read that right, and we're not talking DHEA here. Without this "mother" hormone your body couldn't produce other hormones like estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, cortisol, or dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), for that matter. This neuroprotective hormone -- that nobody is really talking about -- has really powerful effects on aging, memory, mood, sexuality, and even sleep. It is the critical building block in the production of all other hormones that you have heard me writing, talking, or blogging about these days.

In fact, this uber-hormone may be the ultimate raw material in your entire body. It's so essential to health that it's produced not only in the adrenal glands and sex organs, but also in the brain and spinal cord.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ann-louise...31742.html

I think we are in the wrong forum section here. Rolleyes

thank you so much!!!!!!! this really helped me
you are an "nbeiologist" omg !!!
I'm keeping you in my favorites so I can look up your info now on

blocks 5-ar and pro-aromatase
White peony root looks like one to add to my program......you come across any herbs or foods I could use instead?
just wondered c= don't let me be a bother ;D

thanx for duh info ^_^ !!!!!!!

(04-05-2014, 10:29 PM)rocketmelon Wrote:  thank you so much!!!!!!! this really helped me
you are an "nbeiologist" omg !!!
I'm keeping you in my favorites so I can look up your info now on

blocks 5-ar and pro-aromatase
White peony root looks like one to add to my program......you come across any herbs or foods I could use instead?
just wondered c= don't let me be a bother ;D

thanx for duh info ^_^ !!!!!!!

Sure do, and no bother at all, fire away rocket! Wink

FAQ-What foods promote NBE?
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19861

FAQ-Food recipes for NBE
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19860

WOW lotus this is amazing !!
thank you for your effortssss, its definitely being appreciated!
Smile

(05-05-2014, 09:32 AM)skyeeeee Wrote:  WOW lotus this is amazing !!
thank you for your effortssss, its definitely being appreciated!
Smile

Thanks Skyeeeee,

I had some help from my dear friends Peggy & ELLA. Big Grin, please feel free to contribute any tips that you may have too. Wink

Lotus - any idea how and why goat's rue builds mammary tissue?

(06-05-2014, 12:18 AM)isobasic Wrote:  Lotus - any idea how and why goat's rue builds mammary tissue?

Hi isobasic, it's has astringent properties called (tannins) and also saponins a (photochemical) Other constituents, including peganine, various flavonoids, saponins, and tannins, are also present in goat's rue.

This is describing Lady's Mantle, for an explanation of what tannins do, it's just to explain the process:

Its the Tannis (6-8%) which causes the contractions, may protect conjunctive and elastic tissues. Also contains salicylic acid, described as having a mild painkilling action for painful menstrual periods.

So it looks like it increases blood flow into the tissues because of the astringent properties, and that blood flow or circulation increases fat deposits which cause the breast growth. And because of the contractions from the astringent it's also claimed that it helps with saggy breasts.

Or take a radish for instance what it does:

Radish can also be among the effective herbal and natural breast enhancement supplements which have astringent qualities, which boost the circulation towards the local tissue and expand busts.

(06-05-2014, 01:00 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(06-05-2014, 12:18 AM)isobasic Wrote:  Lotus - any idea how and why goat's rue builds mammary tissue?

Hi isobasic, it's has astringent properties called (tannins) and also saponins a (photochemical) Other constituents, including peganine, various flavonoids, saponins, and tannins, are also present in goat's rue.

This is describing Lady's Mantle, for an explanation of what tannins do, it's just to explain the process:

Its the Tannis (6-8%) which causes the contractions, may protect conjunctive and elastic tissues. Also contains salicylic acid, described as having a mild painkilling action for painful menstrual periods.

So it looks like it increases blood flow into the tissues because of the astringent properties, and that blood flow or circulation increases fat deposits which cause the breast growth. And because of the contractions from the astringent it's also claimed that it helps with saggy breasts.

Or take a radish for instance what it does:

Radish can also be among the effective herbal and natural breast enhancement supplements which have astringent qualities, which boost the circulation towards the local tissue and expand busts.

Thats it!! Applying ladies mantle topically now!! Wink
Time to grow some radishes too *off to the plant nursery i go*

Lotus witchazel is an astringent, would that work like ladies m??? Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon