Saw palmetto 1000 mg
Fennel 700mg
Fenu Greek 600mg
Flaxseed oil caps 800mg
Maca 1 tab
Wild yam 1 tab
Vit e
Calcium suppliment also which doesn't have dosage on it

Did get head aches so slowed it all down in the end and take pm religiously internally or by rubbing it in and everything else as I please. Started at a deflated c now spilling out of my dd bra

(12-11-2014, 04:50 AM)Koko Wrote:  * Aha moment*

That's why I cant seem to see any progress with my BO program ever since I switched from Reishi to Green tea!

You're amazing Lotus! Big Grin

I didn't drink any tea during taking pm and when I drank green tea thinking it wouldn't effect it and it did it brought the swelling down which I didn't want.. I have since switched to fennel tea caffeine free pure fennel!!!

(18-11-2014, 07:35 PM)Carmenia1 Wrote:  Hi!!

I have been using 500mg pm x2 per day
Saw palmetto 1000 mg
Fennel 700mg
Fenu Greek 600mg
Flaxseed oil caps 800mg
Maca 1 tab
Wild yam 1 tab
Vit e

Did get head aches so slowed it all down in the end and take pm religiously internally or by rubbing it in and everything else as I please. Started at a deflated c now spilling out of my dd bra

Hello Carmenia, welcome! Big Grin

2 things to consider in the program, SP inhibits progesterone receptors, FSO inhibits aromatase in about a 50/50 spilt (aromatase converts free testosterone to estrogen). Aromatase is an enzyme responsible for a key step in the biosynthesis of estrogens,

PSO, Pumpkin Seed Oil is worth lookin into.

Pumpkin Seed Oil: Has been demonstrated to inhibit DHT formation through the inhibitory effect on 5-alpha-reductase activity. Pumpkin seed oil breaks down DHT via the liver.

Check into Milk Thistle for healthy Estrogen metabolism Smile

(19-11-2014, 09:55 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Please, watch this video-<3 POM:

Why You Need a Gallbladder-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-3IiFMO...allbladder

Thanks for the video POM, Yes absolutely, I'll share it too. It's worth the 13 minutes to see.

Great tip! Smile

Thanks Lotus. <3 POM

(19-11-2014, 01:22 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Saw palmetto 1000 mg
Fennel 700mg
Fenu Greek 600mg
Flaxseed oil caps 800mg
Maca 1 tab
Wild yam 1 tab
Vit e

2 things to consider in the program, SP inhibits progesterone receptors, FSO inhibits aromatase in about a 50/50 spilt (aromatase converts free testosterone to estrogen). Aromatase is an enzyme responsible for a key step in the biosynthesis of estrogens,

Pumpkin Seed Oil: Has been demonstrated to inhibit DHT formation through the inhibitory effect on 5-alpha-reductase activity. Pumpkin seed oil breaks down DHT via the liver.

Ok so stop those???

(22-11-2014, 11:54 AM)Carmenia1 Wrote:  
(19-11-2014, 01:22 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Saw palmetto 1000 mg
Fennel 700mg
Fenu Greek 600mg
Flaxseed oil caps 800mg
Maca 1 tab
Wild yam 1 tab
Vit e

Ok so stop those???

Well you could run them out until the next order, then decide if it's been working or not. In nbe it makes sense to eliminate supplements known to inhibit growth, that way you can evaluate the current plan without second guessing. Smile

Hi:
I am new here and not sure if I can take PM twice per day from the day I end my period to 14days after that. Also, I don't know when should I take FG /Krachaidam /MACA, which I have not bought yet. Is there any brand recommended? I am 18 yrs old, will there be any side effects?

(23-11-2014, 05:51 PM)who_is_this_girl Wrote:  Hi:
I am new here and not sure if I can take PM twice per day from the day I end my period to 14days after that. Also, I don't know when should I take FG /Krachaidam /MACA, which I have not bought yet. Is there any brand recommended? I am 18 yrs old, will there be any side effects?

Hi and welcome "who girl", Wink

That's the recommended program, progesterone therapy (progesterone cream, paraben free) in the second half. You do know krachaidam is for erectile dysfunction?

18 yrs old?, believe it or not, you don't actually stop growing until the early twenties, and up till about 25. Have you looked into the non-herbal nbe systems thread?.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

It's probably not what you want to hear, but do the research here, educate yourself on all the possibilities , good and bad and how it affects someone at your age.

(23-11-2014, 06:07 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(23-11-2014, 05:51 PM)who_is_this_girl Wrote:  Hi:

Hi and welcome "who girl", Wink

That's the recommended program, progesterone therapy (progesterone cream, paraben free) in the second half. You do know krachaidam is for erectile dysfunction?

18 yrs old?, believe it or not, you don't actually stop growing until the early twenties, and up till about 25. Have you looked into the non-herbal nbe systems thread?.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

It's probably not what you want to hear, but do the research here, educate yourself on all the possibilities , good and bad and how it affects someone at your age.

Thank you but it grows up soooo slow. I tried many food before but nothing works. I am skinnySad Or can I take small amount of PM?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon