Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Supplements for Breast Growth

I've been on fenugreek capsules for quite a few months and saw palmetto for about a month I got some flax seeds yesterday and taking it with water since yesterday 3 times a day and I noticed last night my breasts were tingling and they felt weird and it actually kept me awake, and I never felt them sensations with just taking the capsules alone I think it could be working time will tell

(06-10-2015, 09:46 PM)Denny 71 Wrote:  I've been taking fenugreek 610g 2 capsules 3 times a day also saw palmetto 450g 3 capsules 3 times a day with massage and nothing has happened I drink plenty of water and now I'm taking flax seed am I doing something wrong would greatly appreciate any advice thank you

Hi Denny,

I don't care for saw palmetto, it's inhibits DHT @ 32% (in the blood), plus it inhibits estrogen. Reishi inhibits serum DHT @ 80%, Pharma (finasteride and dutaseride) are up to 80 to 94%. I do like what Fenugreek does but you'll need a change in inhibiting DHT, look into reishi.

Quote:Fenugreek seeds have been found to contain protein, vitamin C, niacin, potassium, and diosgenin (which is a compound that has properties similar to estrogen). Other active constituents in fenugreek are alkaloids, lysine and L-tryptophan, as well as steroidal saponins (diosgenin, yamogenin, tigogenin, and neotigogenin).
http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/body_an...nefits.pdf

Red clover, green tea, coconut oil are good staples for breast growth. Progesterone cream (applied) to breasts will help round out the breasts, while E2 elongates breasts. Progesterone to estrogen ratio should be 3:1, you'll also need amino acids (growth hormone) and IGF-1 (sleep helps this, first 2 hours of sleep is critical), you can also get IGf-1 from HIIT (High intensity interval training) add MSM pre work and intermittent fasting and multiples this factor some 2000%.

PM (legitimate) can be used as an E2, reliability is key though. You'll also need an aromatase to synthesize testosterone to estrogen, sources are White Peony, vitamin D, coconut oil, cAMP, ICARIIN (found in horny goat weed) , forskolin (strong) watch out for fake products. (see FAQ aromatase for more info).

Flaxseed inhibits aromatase, that's going in the wrong direction, replace with coconut oil. Add healthy fats, (walnuts are excellent, 1/4 cup). Proteins , (I'm interested in pea protein, no heavy metals from what I've seen).

Good luck Smile

(07-10-2015, 05:21 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(01-10-2015, 01:24 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi pinno,

Lol that's for sure. I've been looking into pea protein, has anybody tried it?.

I'm taking pea protein. It's high in nutrients and alkalising and the favourite prescribed amongst natural practitioners over whey!
I do believe sourcing non GE might have to be considered if your country is genetically modified inclined.. mTF

Hi Ella, which brand of pea protein did you source?

(07-10-2015, 07:46 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(07-10-2015, 05:21 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(01-10-2015, 01:24 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi pinno,

Lol that's for sure. I've been looking into pea protein, has anybody tried it?.

I'm taking pea protein. It's high in nutrients and alkalising and the favourite prescribed amongst natural practitioners over whey!
I do believe sourcing non GE might have to be considered if your country is genetically modified inclined.. mTF

Hi Ella, which brand of pea protein did you source?
Ok well theres no point in mentioning the ones I use as they are made local BUT there's a brand
Metagenics from Australia who do very high quality.

Now the other thing to consider ALOT of pea and other protein powders reputed to be organic and the likes were contaminated. These are ones sold by amazon iherb and the likes.
The one that I had been purchasing that came out on top and is easy to digest was this one, otherwise... theres a lot of contamination of a huge portion of all protein powders
http://nz.iherb.com/Growing-Naturals-Yel...75-g/42062

Theres an link online somewhere where it listed the contaminated products but would have to seek it out.

Modern day considerations are GE peas and lead contamination from the soil - lets face it, not hard these days..

(07-10-2015, 07:42 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(06-10-2015, 09:46 PM)Denny 71 Wrote:  I've been taking fenugreek 610g 2 capsules 3 times a day also saw palmetto 450g 3 capsules 3 times a day with massage and nothing has happened I drink plenty of water and now I'm taking flax seed am I doing something wrong would greatly appreciate any advice thank you

Hi Denny,

I don't care for saw palmetto, it's inhibits DHT @ 32% (in the blood), plus it inhibits estrogen. Reishi inhibits serum DHT @ 80%, Pharma (finasteride and dutaseride) are up to 80 to 94%. I do like what Fenugreek does but you'll need a change in inhibiting DHT, look into reishi.

Red clover, green tea, coconut oil are good staples for breast growth. Progesterone cream (applied) to breasts will help round out the breasts, while E2 elongates breasts. Progesterone to estrogen ratio should be 3:1, you'll also need amino acids (growth hormone) and IGF-1 (sleep helps this, first 2 hours of sleep is critical), you can also get IGf-1 from HIIT (High intensity interval training) add MSM pre work and intermittent fasting and multiples this factor some 2000%.

PM (legitimate) can be used as an E2, reliability is key though. You'll also need an aromatase to synthesize testosterone to estrogen, sources are White Peony, vitamin D, coconut oil, cAMP, ICARIIN (found in horny goat weed) , forskolin (strong) watch out for fake products. (see FAQ aromatase for more info).

Flaxseed inhibits aromatase, that's going in the wrong direction, replace with coconut oil. Add healthy fats, (walnuts are excellent, 1/4 cup). Proteins , (I'm interested in pea protein, no heavy metals from what I've seen).

Good luck Smile

Lotus dunno if the above applies to a bloke?
Does it apply to girls?
I'm SOOOO FKN SORRY I get soo lost in your your wonderful info.

Can you post the "perfect programme" for us girls "assuming" we have balanced hormones?
So First follicular stage = legitimate PM (OR lesser lower risk E alternative ie red clover or???)
Then Luteal phase = PC Bioidentical progesterone cream or (lesser low risk alternative vitex? at what dosage?)

Then when do we take the others ie coconut oil, green tea, reishi etc
What do we take to lower testosterone? spearmint?

Thanks - again sorry for making you repeat info.

Ps if you were really creative maybe a simple programme for those of us girls who might be E dom which might address the estrogen dominance and also growth - proven E dom of course. I don't buy into the online symptom tests for hormone balance, they can send you off in the wrong direction.

Thank you for your help I'm going to keep taking fenugreek and start taking redclover as well and try the coconut oil for massage I can't do the rishi coz I detest mushrooms plus I get all my stuff from Holland and barrat and they don't do it in capsule form.Huh

A minor note about protein powders: Whey protein is VERY quickly absorbed, it's almost a sugar, as I understand it. (It's obviously NOT a carb, being protein, but it's on similar digestion lines WRT time.)

Pea protein, I don't know about.
But a brand I've liked here in the US is "Muscle Pharm Combat Powder Advanced Time Release Protein" because it's supposedly a blend of proteins, and lasts "throughout the day" (My words - meaning, you take it as breakfast, you'll not feel hungry all day, and then eat less, or not feel the need for carbs or snacking later in the day.)

Available on Amazon. Two scoops is 260 calories or so, IIRC.

Can't talk about alkalinizing, though. It does list the components on the back, and others here are better than I at tying the details together.

Annoys me that I used to think Whey Protein could be used in place of a meal... Oddly enough, THIS stuff could. Add in coconut oil tablets, might be useful to a lot of us. And better tasting than most of the scheisse I've used (E.G., Muscle Milk, MetRX, even IsoPure).
Probably strong enough to hide flavor of liquid herbs, but I've never had reason to try... ;-)

I'm taking fenugreek and goin to try redclover I'm taking flaxseeds one table spoon 3 times a day with water it's horrible and I feel I'm doing it wrong do I need to grind it down the. Eat it please help also I've been recommended coconut oil is this for breast massage because I've read you can also mix it with food

(09-10-2015, 07:28 AM)Denny 71 Wrote:  I'm taking fenugreek and goin to try redclover I'm taking flaxseeds one table spoon 3 times a day with water it's horrible and I feel I'm doing it wrong do I need to grind it down the. Eat it please help also I've been recommended coconut oil is this for breast massage because I've read you can also mix it with food
What's your blood type Denny?

Hi Ellacraig I'm not to sure what my blood type is I'm afraid I am very fit and healthy and I never get ill I get the odd sniffles but that's it also I do push ups everyday I've been taking fenugreek for over 5 months and I've seen no improvement

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon