Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Supplements for Breast Growth

(13-10-2015, 01:10 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(13-10-2015, 12:55 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  NOW LOTUS... MY QUESTION Smile x

Lol, I haven't forgotten. Actually I'm still working on it, call it my farewell present to the ladies, (for whatever it's worth lol). TongueBig Grin

Well over here they have toiletpapers etc with the name Lotus..I always think bout you and BN when I see these..you're a LEGEND!:p
I'll keep waiting full of anticipation on our present..lol.Big Grin

(13-10-2015, 08:00 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(13-10-2015, 01:10 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(13-10-2015, 12:55 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  NOW LOTUS... MY QUESTION Smile x

Lol, I haven't forgotten. Actually I'm still working on it, call it my farewell present to the ladies, (for whatever it's worth lol). TongueBig Grin

Well over here they have toiletpapers etc with the name Lotus..I always think bout you and BN when I see these..you're a LEGEND!:p
I'll keep waiting full of anticipation on our present..lol.Big Grin

That's hilarious Hannah, TP Lotus. Big GrinBig Grin

Ella recently said hey lotus, shut up and show us your boobs."

Well, I thought that was hilarious then too. So, in honor of my friend (Ella) the name of plan is:

Shut up boobs (er' um, program).

(Coming soon to a NBE/BN cinema near you) Big Grin

Days 1-14
(Too include estrogen sources of mild to spicy).

Days 15-18
Cruising, as in (take a few days off)

Days 18- 28
Growing (buttery popcorn) boob time.. Big Grin

What if NBE was as simple as Modulating LH (luteinzing hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone)???.

What would come to mind?.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10484]

10/31 is when I'll post the program, either it'll leave you gasping for air,....... or,.......reaching for the lotus TP.

RolleyesBig Grin

Sounds good Smile

(13-10-2015, 09:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  10/31 is when I'll post the program, either it'll leave you gasping for air,....... or,.......reaching for the lotus TP.

RolleyesBig Grin

I am already gasping for air by this idea... geez you already got me thinking..fsh + lh Huh Many questions already. I hope I'm gonna understand the new thing you'll gonna post up otherwise i have to pack the lotus tissues.
Sad 

(13-10-2015, 09:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  10/31 is when I'll post the program, either it'll leave you gasping for air,....... or,.......reaching for the lotus TP.

RolleyesBig Grin

has this program been posted yet or am i blind ?Huh

No,it has not really been posted as far as I know..unfortunatelySad

Sorry ladies, I should've left a copy in here too, the orgninal is in my program page.

Per Ella's question:
Quote: Can you post the "perfect programme" for us girls "assuming" we have balanced hormones?
So First follicular stage = legitimate PM (OR lesser lower risk E alternative ie red clover or???)
Then Luteal phase = PC Bioidentical progesterone cream or (lesser low risk alternative vitex? at what dosage?)

Then when do we take the others ie coconut oil, green tea, reishi etc
What do we take to lower testosterone? spearmint?

A low risk alternative is teas. Eliminate the pills and we lessen pressure for our livers. Or use extracts, liquid absorption is the 98%, however!......I think we still need a fat molecule (coconut oil) for synthesis of hormones, they act as chaperones for cell diffusion across membranes and mRNA transcription to new protein synthesis (AKA-growth).
  • Follicle - Fenugreek tea, green tea, red clover tea, peppermint tea/or extracts
  • Luteal Fennel tea, spearmint tea, red clover tea, reishi extract, licorice root extract ( added to tea, minimal though e.g. 1-2 drops per cup off tea), green tea.

Note: honestly, you can run the teas the whole cycle.

Start with aromatherapy in the morning, followed by a few cups of green tea throughout the day. Limit sugar intake (spikes inflammation and testosterone), caffeine and stress (use coping mechanisms).

• Frankincense oil (aromatherapy) regulates estrogen production in women and reduces the risk of post-menopause tumor or cyst formation in the uterus (uterine cancer). It also regulates the menstrual cycle of premenopausal women.
    http://articles.mercola.com/herbal-oils/...omatherapy)

• Essential oils
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articl...-oils.aspx
  • Coconut oil 1 tablespoon 3-4x per week (stimulates endocrine system, plus many other benefits) (•y•)
  • walnuts (daily) 2-3 pieces (1/4 cup is ok), DHT inhibitor, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer (•y•)
  • Protein (1 greek yogurt)
  • Fast for 12-14 hours (2-3x per week) generates synthesis (new breast growth)
  • Exercisestimulate growth hormones (high intensity, if possible)
  • Sleep (7-8 hrs). melatonin 2 mg to help promote growth hormone
  • Vitamin A, C, D helps supports against damaged tissues, collagen production, and protects against harmful free radicals that inhibit breast growth
  • Green tea promotes aromatase, anti-oxidation, estrogen, modifies signaling transduction pathways, relieves oxidative stress (reduces lipid oxidation), possess potent iron-chelating radical-scavenging and anti-inflammatory activities (polyphenols are powerful free radical destroyers), protects against neurological diseases. Green tea catechins ameliorate adipose insulin resistance.(•y•)
  • Fennel tea-good for increasing milk volume, breast roundness
  • water- drinking water goes beyond staying hydrated, for instance, it helps your intensial tract (less straining). 6-8 cups a day (filtered). Add a lemon 1/4 slice to rev up metabolism in the morning.

Btw, coconut oil raises body temp, great for thyroid help.
    (•y•) Denotes boob friendly (or imo an absolute NBE staple) Wink raising body temp activates exactly what?........metabolism (including aromatase).

For the brave hearts Tongue

• Cayenne pepper- Increases circulation and blood flow to fatty tissues. In extract form add a drop (maybe two) when taking coconut oil. Scientist believe capsaicin might provide temporary relief from ailments such as diabetic neuropathy, headaches, rheumatoid arthritis and shingles. Capsaicin is also known to increase brain endorphin levels. I believe there's more to chili peppers than we think, imo it could promote IGF-1 (growth factor), and as androgen inhibitor in the prostate, (anti-androgen?). ,

Read this first though:

http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/cayenne

Cayenne pepper (example)
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...-ml-liquid

Lotus dear friend I have a question for you.

re wild yam[/b

What hormonal influence do you think WY has in [b]PILL
form not cream?

I understood you may have said somewhere when taken internally it might influence estrogen but when extracted into the cream form it acts as progesterone..

On a side note too if I stopped vitex which I found has balanced my cycle but shrunk my bosom is there another herbal route to balance my hormones?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon