Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Supplements for Breast Growth

hi all.. imma newbie here, i wanna ask about wildyam, i'm thinking to consume it, but i dont kno how many mg should i take for wildyam? can someone give me suggestion? thanks before ^^

(31-01-2017, 08:00 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Ok waiting to hear re the transdermal :Smile!
(31-01-2017, 02:09 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Lotus
I'd like to hear about your new research as well!
Bobbi

Hi Ella and Bobbi, I hope you don't if I put the information here, I'll also attach this post in our BreastNexum site.....w/additional info. 

After reviewing technology used in transdermal patches I noticed the rate of synthesis can fluctuate, but when a combination of certain fatty acids and an organic substance was used the rate of degradation was slowed and its permeability was enhanced. So.....my interpretation for NBE (HRT too) is using Olive Oil and Aloe Vera (in combination) to mirror what I'm about to explain. One other wrinkle before I start is how vital vitamin A (retinol) is to breast growth, think eggs whites and or/tomato juice (low sodium) which tomato juice is high in vitamin A while inhibiting DHT through inhibiting 5 alpha reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT (which is  the strongest masculinizing androgen).

Our goal of beautifying breasts will be increasing the permeability of estradiol (or phytoestrogens in the case of NBE) while inhibiting the metabolic degradation. So, exactly how do we go about doing that?......simple, we are going to enhance the permeability and synthesis of estradiol by way (or use) of oleic acid and another organic substance, (more on that later though) in other words, we're extending the time E2 stays active before it shifts to E1 (estrone, which is much weaker than E2 (estradiol).

Take for instance how sublingual E2 spends about 4-6 hrs floating E2 in receptors before it shifts to E1 (less potent estrone), however E1 is certainly still dangerous in relation to metabolites......but this is where glucuronidation is helpful, meaning we excrete the bad metabolite 16 OH-hydroxyestrone (16 OH-E1) out, lessening [not eliminating] risks...see previous post on glucuronidation. Oleic Acid destroys  breast cancer cells:

I have been using this combination olive oil/aloe vera (massaging into the breasts) with noticeable results in a short time (less than 2 weeks), a defined roundness imo, I should note I'm also on hrt though. The aloe vera soaks up the olive oil pretty quick, or pat dry and wipe the excess if your on the go. 

Enhancement of transdermal drug delivery via synergistic action of chemicals — ScienceDirect
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...360900296X

Oleic Acid – The Anti-Breast Cancer Component in Olive Oil 
http://www.journal.au.edu/au_techno/2005...icle02.pdf

These findings demonstrate that oleic acid suppresses Her-2/neu over-expression that in turn interacts synergistically with anti-Her- 2/neu immunotherapy by promoting apoptotic cell death of breast cancer cells with Her-2/neu oncogene amplification. This is a previously unrecognized property of oleic acid. It offers a molecular mechanism that allows individual fatty acid regulation of the malignant behavior of breast cancer cells. This will be helpful in the design of future epidemiological studies and consequently influence dietary counseling (Mendez et al. 2005). 

One or two tablespoons of extra virgin or virgin olive oil per day should provide sufficient oleic acid for adults. However, the ‘time-released’ effects of obtaining these nutrients from nuts and other whole foods is thought to be more beneficial than consuming the entire daily amount via a single oil dose (Rotella 2004). 

Conclusion 
Oleic acid is a monounsaturated fatty acid with a symmetrically placed double bond. Its IUPAC name is cis-9-octadecenoic acid; its lipid shorthand name is 18:1 cis-9 and the CAS registry number is 2027-47-6. Identification of oleic acid as the major component of olive oil that is responsible for a healthy Mediterranean diet, especially for the prevention of breast cancer, precipitated a controversy. The protection of olive oil against breast cancer may be due to oleic acid components rather than to the oil itself.

(03-01-2017, 10:26 AM)m_thania Wrote:  hi all.. imma newbie here, i wanna ask about wildyam, i'm thinking to consume it, but i dont kno how many mg should i take for wildyam? can someone give me suggestion? thanks before ^^
  • Wild yam-Stimulates hormone production, increases progesterone,  prolactin, anti-androgen, and slows the metabolism of estrone, one of the body's own estrogens.
Following the manufacturers suggested amount would be a good place to start.  Blush

Thanks Lotus!
Whats the ratio of Olive oil and Aelo Vera in your mix?
If I added a PM spray would your mix help the cause?
Thanks
Bobbi

(01-02-2017, 03:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(31-01-2017, 08:00 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Ok waiting to hear re the transdermal :Smile!
(31-01-2017, 02:09 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Lotus
I'd like to hear about your new research as well!
Bobbi

Hi Ella and Bobbi, I hope you don't if I put the information here, I'll also attach this post in our BreastNexum site.....w/additional info. 

After reviewing technology used in transdermal patches I noticed the rate of synthesis can fluctuate, but when a combination of certain fatty acids and an organic substance was used the rate of degradation was slowed and its permeability was enhanced. So.....my interpretation for NBE (HRT too) is using Olive Oil and Aloe Vera (in combination) to mirror what I'm about to explain. One other wrinkle before I start is how vital vitamin A (retinol) is to breast growth, think eggs whites and or/tomato juice (low sodium) which tomato juice is high in vitamin A (while inhibiting DHT through inhibiting 5 alpha reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT (which is  the strongest masculinizing androgen.

Our goal of beautifying breasts will be increasing the permeability of estradiol (or phytoestrogens in the case of NBE) while inhibiting the metabolic degradation. So, exactly how do we go about doing that?......simple, we are going to enhance the permeability and synthesis of estradiol by way (or use) of oleic acid and another organic substance, (more on that later though) in other words, we're extending the time E2 stays active before it shifts to E1 (estrone, which is much weaker than E2 (estradiol).

Take for instance how sublingual E2 spends about 4-6 hrs floating E2 in receptors before it shifts to E1 (less potent estrone), however E1 is certainly still dangerous in relation to metabolites......but this is where glucuronidation is helpful, meaning we excrete the bad metabolite 16 OH-hydroxyestrone (16 OH-E1) out, lessening [not eliminating] risks...see previous post on glucuronidation. Oleic Acid destroys  breast cancer cells:

I have been using this combination olive oil/aloe vera (massaging into the breasts) with noticeable results in a short time (less than 2 weeks), a defined roundness imo, I should note I'm also on hrt though. The aloe vera soaks up the olive oil pretty quick, or pat dry and wipe the excess if your on the go. 

Enhancement of transdermal drug delivery via synergistic action of chemicals — ScienceDirect
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...360900296X

Oleic Acid – The Anti-Breast Cancer Component in Olive Oil 
http://www.journal.au.edu/au_techno/2005...icle02.pdf

These findings demonstrate that oleic acid suppresses Her-2/neu over-expression that in turn interacts synergistically with anti-Her- 2/neu immunotherapy by promoting apoptotic cell death of breast cancer cells with Her-2/neu oncogene amplification. This is a previously unrecognized property of oleic acid. It offers a molecular mechanism that allows individual fatty acid regulation of the malignant behavior of breast cancer cells. This will be helpful in the design of future epidemiological studies and consequently influence dietary counseling (Mendez et al. 2005). 

One or two tablespoons of extra virgin or virgin olive oil per day should provide sufficient oleic acid for adults. However, the ‘time-released’ effects of obtaining these nutrients from nuts and other whole foods is thought to be more beneficial than consuming the entire daily amount via a single oil dose (Rotella 2004). 

Conclusion 
Oleic acid is a monounsaturated fatty acid with a symmetrically placed double bond. Its IUPAC name is cis-9-octadecenoic acid; its lipid shorthand name is 18:1 cis-9 and the CAS registry number is 2027-47-6. Identification of oleic acid as the major component of olive oil that is responsible for a healthy Mediterranean diet, especially for the prevention of breast cancer, precipitated a controversy. The protection of olive oil against breast cancer may be due to oleic acid components rather than to the oil itself.
Hi Lotus. How does aloe Vera play into it? 
How does this work for females? Just massage with aloe and olive oil? I wonder ingesting protects and massage externally works to protect against BC too

(01-02-2017, 01:45 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Lotus!
Whats the ratio of Olive oil and Aelo Vera in your mix?
If I added a PM spray would your mix help the cause?
Thanks
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi, 

It's equal parts, the idea (hopefully) is to get balance. I apply olive oil first followed by Aloe Vera, the Aloe adds supple texture to the olive oil.....it feel quite nice tbh.  BlushBig Grin

PM could work, but yes a phytoestrogen could enhance the outcome. I've never tried the PM spray tbh, but I believe you can substitute with say something like a fennel extract (oil)...or a similar phytoestrogens.......or just use the DNA in our own body. 

Smile

(01-02-2017, 06:26 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi Lotus. How does aloe Vera play into it? 
How does this work for females? Just massage with aloe and olive oil? I wonder ingesting protects and massage externally works to protect against BC too

Hi Ella,

Yes I see this being universal for all who want to promote boobengineering (breast growth) by massage. I must admit how the combo glistens on the skin....I feel added weight lol...(maybe it's just me, I dunno). Next week I plan to weigh new results. I discovered a simpler way to weigh breasts,  see here:
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.ph...6&page=394

I choose Aloe Vera because of its polymers (polysaccharides), amino acids, proteins, vitamins, organic compounds and enzymes. Aloe does indeed extend permeability in transdermal application. So I wasn't completely sold on the health aspects of Aloe Vera, and so I researched......and researched lol. Here's what I found:

Evaluation of the Nutritional and Metabolic Effects of Aloe vera
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92...ort=reader

Composition and Applications of Aloe vera Leaf Gel 
http://www.mdpi.org/molecules/papers/13081599.pdf

I now believe Aloe Vera protects against cancer and promotes a healthy immune, I also believe it has anti-androgen components while promoting the enhancement of estradiol.

Update: I took a new weight (volume) measurement using the following method below and calculated a 59% increase from 1-2-17. I've used the Olive Oil (cold pressed) and Aloe Vera (gel) for over 2 weeks and the difference in breast weight is 5.9 ounces , for a total weight of 22 ounces (or 1.38 pounds) equaling 59% increase. 

Btw, it's nice to see all the new BN members, (welcome aboard).  Smile

(03-01-2017, 04:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(02-01-2017, 02:24 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  I have to say you're amazing Lotus! Thanks for this research. I've been getting great results with this combo of estradiol, Spiro and MSM; plus the MSM really helps with joint issues.

Aw thanks Marcy, and I think you look amazing, congrats.  Big Grin 

I've come up with a new way to weigh your breasts using the density of displaced water from breast domes (graphic to follow). Standing in a bath tub (haha, you try it) fill a domes with warm water, (note: each 2 cups of water weighs 1.08 pounds). Slowly plunge the breast into the water filled dome (filled with water). Whatever water is left is the water to be measured using a 1 cup measure, divide the total ounces by 16 ounces. 

e.i. 54 ounces ( 3.4 pounds) of water fill an XL (noogleberry dome), take the difference of whatever water is displaced (after plunging breast into the water filled dome), whatever the difference left is the weight of the boob.

I take the remaining water and measure out the difference per 8 ounce cup, which left 43.9 ounces,  the difference between 54 minus 10.1 ounces,  (my total weight right breast, the left wa slightly less). 

The following info is from a message baord:
Even though cc (cubic centimeter or cubic centiliter) is a measure of volume and the pound is a measure of weight, there is a way to calculate the relationship pretty closely.
1,000 cc = 1 liter
1 liter (of water) weighs 1 kilogram
1 kg = 2.2 pounds
- or -
1 pound = 454.5 cc (approx.).......??? hmmm.. I think it's more like 650cc's (imo).

Fat is less dense than water so it will be a bit lighter than water would be.

A quick google search revealed that the specific gravity of human fat is 0.903 (measured in comparison to water).

So if water is 1g/cc then 4500cc * 0.903g/cc = 4063.5g fat

I believe  XL domes are approximately 875 cc's which equals to 54 oz (3.4 pounds). I weighed mine and I came out with 10.1 oz per breast. Which won't (doesn't) line up with current measuring estimate listed below. I'm 14-15 inches in cup size, DD by guess, I need a xxl sports bra to work in my case. 

At room temperature, 16 U.S. fluid ounces of water weighs 1.04 pounds. While there is a well-known saying about water that says that "a pint's a pound the whole world round," and 16 ounces equals 1 pint, the weight of that pint is not always precisely 1 pound. 
https://www.reference.com/food/much-16-o...975af6d88f#
Determine the weight of your breasts by cup size. Once you're fairly sure where you fall on the spectrum of bra sizes, use the chart below to figure out how much your breasts might weigh. These weights were determined by calculating the volume of the breast using the average underwire size and cup diameter of common bra brands.
* Bra sizes 32A, 30B, 28C = about .5 pound per breast
* Bra sizes 34A, 32B, 30C, 28D = about .6 pound per breast
* Bra sizes 36A, 34B, 32C, 30D, 28E = about .7 pound per breast
* Bra sizes 38A, 36B, 34C, 32D, 30E, 28F = about .9 pound per breast
* Bra sizes 40A, 38B, 36C, 34D, 32E, 30F, 28G = about 1.2 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 42A, 40B, 38C, 36D, 34E, 32F, 30G, 28H = about 1.5 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 44A, 42B, 40C, 38D, 36E, 34F, 32G, 30H, 28I = about 1.7 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 44B, 42C, 40D, 38E, 36F, 34G, 32H, 30I, 28J = about 2 pounds per breast
http://m.wikihow.com/Weigh-Your-Breasts

Holy smokes Lotus thats AMAZING.
Thanks for your research and post.
Bobbi

HappymeHoly smokes Lotus thats AMAZING.
Thanks for your research and post.
Bobbi

Awesome,. thanks Bobbi. 

Well we just used the technology in transdermal application and expanded the coverage and release time....in this case it's covering the whole breast lol. So in other words, we're releasing a bigger volume of oleic acid/aloe vera.....things that fat cells/estrogen receptors seem to gobble up. This can also be applied to the butt.....same technology applies. 

Big Grin

ps. that breast weight chart is in reverse, meaning the cup size should increase as the band size goes up, not the other way around (re: small band size increasing cup size)......imo.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon