Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lavender and Tea tree oil for external use only

hi bettie. i’m not terribly precise. into a small metal bowl of about 2 tablespoons borage oil i add about 4-5drops each of tea tree and lavender   ..warm oil and hands and massage with my knuckles. i tend to do plenty of nipple massaging as well just because it feels more stimulating to my inner breast, you know, all those ducts, glands, etc than just massaging the fatty outer breast alone. that’s gotta mean something. wtf, idk

i still manage to noogle a couple times/wk for ≈45minutes. regarding absorption, i clean my skin before massaging. i splash some witch hazel and rub that a bit and follow with a hot wash cloth ..then, the oil. i don’t know if you remember but i use aloe vera after massaging ..i put the aloe vera right over the oiled breasts so they’re super slippery and then rotate the cups in place to get them seated well, pump a little bit and then, wrap a rubber band over the base of both cups to bring them together, pump a little more, add another rubber band over the pump nipples and this will bring the cups together and keep them from migrating outward toward my ribs. you have to keep your hand on the cups so the bands don’t pull them off your chest until you have sufficient vacuum. it’s not the easiest thing getting that initial suction ..the cups sometimes seem so big on my chest. i take some protein when i'm done.

my breasts do seem to be responding but i have to admit, i get a bit discouraged when they do their little shrinking act. unfortunately, i’m getting some fat at my waist, too, but i bought a corset ..it hasn’t arrived yet. suck it belly fat. i'm gonna try something a girlfriend told me about. massage grapefruit essential oil over abdomen, wrap with cellophane, cross fingers. sounds like voodoo but she says it works. idk
Tongue

Hello there,
Lavender essential oil has also been shown to be quite effective for treating hair loss, particularly for those who suffer from alopecia, an autoimmune disease where the body rejects its own hair follicles. A Scottish study reported that more than 40% of alopecia patients noted an increase in hair growth when they regularly rubbed lavender essential oil into their scalp.
Thanks

Thank you for your reply, Solome. Sounds good. Keep doing what you're doing. Yes, I remember you mentioning aloe vera in the past. I'm actually holding off pumping these days because I'm starting to notice some red dots..not sure if they're pimples though. Could be the oils I'm using...all of them seem to make me breakout! Dodgy 

Don't worry about the shrinking (many of us shrink during follicular phase and swell during luteal). Have you been measuring? I'm not looking at my tape measure these days. 

Do let us know how the grapefruit EO works! It has so many benefits, internally too. I'd also be interested in trying it topically (not the corset though. I like to eat too much Tongue )

bettie, i should add ..massaging with different oils, my skin almost never broke out but when i first started using these two, lavender and tea tree (melaleuca) with a bit of carrier, i broke out so fiercely, i hadn't diluted them enough  ..these essential oils can be so, so intense so take care. i’ve been taking a little bit of black seed oil internally because it’s suppose to be really good for you https://draxe.com/black-seed-oil-benefits/  ….thx, itwas123 for the info  ..i do remember reading somewhere about these two, one exciting estrogen receptors and the other being an antiandrogen  …i have a girlfriend who’s really getting into essential oils so i’m learning a little bit from her and they’re so amazing what they can do …some of them can deal with superbugs and fungal things like no pharmaceutical can …we can all be so glad that big pharma is not allowed to patent the wonderful compounds in our beautiful, natural world. yes, bettie, i’ll let you know how the grapefruit rub goes. good luck to you and all the sisters, here.

(29-09-2017, 07:49 PM)solome Wrote:  bettie, i should add ..massaging with different oils, my skin almost never broke out but when i first started using these two, lavender and tea tree (melaleuca) with a bit of carrier, i broke out so fiercely, i hadn't diluted them enough  ..these essential oils can be so, so intense so take care. i’ve been taking a little bit of black seed oil internally because it’s suppose to be really good for you https://draxe.com/black-seed-oil-benefits/  ….thx, itwas123 for the info  ..i do remember reading somewhere about these two, one exciting estrogen receptors and the other being an antiandrogen  …i have a girlfriend who’s really getting into essential oils so i’m learning a little bit from her and they’re so amazing what they can do …some of them can deal with superbugs and fungal things like no pharmaceutical can …we can all be so glad that big pharma is not allowed to patent the wonderful compounds in our beautiful, natural world. yes, bettie, i’ll let you know how the grapefruit rub goes. good luck to you and all the sisters, here.
Hi Solome. 
Which ones deal with superbugs? Something we should all be mindful of these days in antibiotic resistance :s

hi ella. here are just a few things i copied.  it all gets a bit much but just gives a idea that it's a big direction for anti-microbials. and boobs

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/health/...654663.ece#!
The essential oils of thyme and cinnamon were found to be particularly efficient antibacterial agents against a range of Staphylococcus species of bacteria, with the thyme oil being the most effective.

https://naturalon.com/natural-antibiotic...superbugs/
Oil of Oregano  ...This essential oil is perhaps best known for its bacteria destroying ability, as well as being beneficial in the control of staph infections such as MRSA. Oil of oregano has antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, and anti-oxidant compounds. Oregano oil’s germ killing compounds were nearly as effective as many antibiotics, according to a study done in 2001, report the Science Daily Georgetown University. This extract, called carvacrol, can help hospitals and doctors remain free from the dangerous MRSA superbug.

https://blog.curesdecoded.com/how-to-fig...-products/
Oregano Oil: Oregano oil is known to have antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and pain relieving properties, and could even help to fight MRSA and other superbugs.
One study by a team at the University of the West of England found that carvacrol, a naturally occurring compound in oregano, was more effective in fighting bacteria than over a dozen prescription antibiotic drugs. They found that low doses of oregano oil were even effective against MRSA, which can’t be treated with antibiotic
s.

http://www.beyondhealthnews.com/wpnews/i...superbugs/
Studies cited in Bruce Fife, ND’s Coconut Cures, show that coconut oil can inactivate 18 different viruses, including HIV and Epstein Barr; 14 different bacteria, including H. pylori and MRSA; and 2 parasites. Coconut oil has also been shown to be effective against candida and other fungal infections. Although more human studies are needed…..

http://goodbyelyme.com/free_articles/coi...klebsiella
Essential oils contain solvents called phenols which may enable them to cut through biofilms. Given their ability to disseminate rapidly through tissues, essential oils can target biofilms anywhere in the body. Essential oils are also among most potent of anti-infectious agents against viruses, bacteria, parasites and fungi.

Eucalyptus essential oil has been effective against Staphylococcus aureus, methicillin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA), E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Candida albicans biofilms17. Peppermint18, clove bud19 and tea tree20 essential oils are also effective against Candida biofilms. Lemongrass essential oil is effective against Staphylococcus aureus biofilms21. Eucalyptus, peppermint, clove bud, tea tree, and lemongrass essential oils have been used safely and effectively both topically and internally in Lyme disease patients diagnosed with biofilm colonies. Interrupting how bacteria and other germs communicate also helps to inhibit biofilms from forming.
Anti-biofilm strategy #3: Use herbs and essential oils for disrupting Quorum Sensing communication 
Bacteria use chemical signals to collaborate in order to form biofilms through a process called Quorum Sensing (QS). Many foods, herbs, and essential oils have been shown to inhibit Quorum Sensing, and are referred to as QS inhibitors. Rose, geranium, lavender and rosemary essential oils are potent QS inhibitors against E. coli22. Clove bud, followed by cinnamon, lavender and peppermint are effective QS inhibitors against Pseudomonas aeruginosa23.

http://www.healthcareglobal.com/supply-c...salmonella
Researchers have found coriander oil is resistant to a range of different toxic bacteria, making it an ideal treatment of MRSA, E.Coli, salmonella and other strains of food poisoning.

https://draxe.com/black-seed-oil-benefits/
A study conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College researchers set out to determine just how potent black seed oil against some of these superbugs and pared it against several antibiotics such as Amoxicillin, Gatifloxacin and Tetracycline. According to the study,

“Out of 144 strains tested, most of which were resistant to a number of antibiotics, 97 were inhibited by the oil of black cumin!”

This topic was discussed in my country years ago . As Lovely mentioned before, some kids got ginecomastia after using shower gel with these ingredients. So, what happened in Spain was all the gals went crazy and started using it . There were some of them who alleged it's worth it cause it adds volume to your breasts, and other people had success with it in a year. I remember when I was 14 years old a girl was on the news talking about how wonderful had been to use them in her daily routine cause she grow 5cm in 9 months. Crazy but true.

Now, I don't know if she grew her breast size cause she massaged three times a day or actually it was a mix of both techniques.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon