Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

thank you

I just want too take time too Thank all the people for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

i know how you feel! i've been on here for 4 years, and when i first came on it was amazing! it still is, though i miss some of the veterans....

i wish all of you on here lots of luck....and don't be afraid to try different things...i thought i'd never like chicken feet if i ever got up the guts to try it and as it turns out i love them!

so don't be too afraid of trying new things!

good luck everyone!!!

It's true! I had no idea NBE even existed, and it's lovely to find a community where everyone shares their knowledge and experience.

i know when i found the old forum it was a god send. i was up to my eyes in panic because i had never heard of nbe either and bought bb on blind faith, then after my impulse purchase wore off i began to really worry that i had just thrown away alot of money! thank goodness i found eve's and saw that nbe is indeed possible! it sure has been nice to have other people on the same road as me while i've done this.

itsjust4fun I did the same thing although I had been contemplating on whether to buy BB for a year until I bit the bullet. I bought BB without knowing whether it was a scam or not and found this site right after. I was relieved to see it's one of the products that seem to work. I wish some of the veterans would pay us a visit to tell us how they're doing. Both this site and the old one has been a great help for me and very motivational, so thank you all.

I would just like to take some time too Thank all the people for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

I think every little bit of knowledge helps us not only know what direction to go, but make us feel more secure with our choices. I love checking in througout the day and seeing what's new and if I can help, I'm all for it. I'm hoping that we will get more and more people active so that this forum can really start moving and become a strong support group for all of us while we are on this journey.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon