Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tips for endocrinologist/hormone tests

I'm self diagnosing a tuberous breast/underdeveloped breast issue, I am otherwise healthy and have never really had any indications that hormones are to blame for my condition. I am so fed up with the way my breasts look and have started my nbe journey! I have ordered a pump and maca root pills (which are supposed to help balance out hormones and help with overall health) I am starting massages as well...
From what I have read, two of the most powerful things people in my situation can use are bovine ovary and PM. However, they tend to mess with hormones, and I don't want to mess with a potentially balanced hormonal system. So the first logical step would be to get a hormone panel done; I'm unsure which doctor/endocrinologist would be most helpful, a metabolism/diabetes/general endocrinologist or a reproductive endocrinologist, or perhaps even just a general practitioner?

Tips/techniques for massage and creams/oils are also welcome Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21572 'Biology of the breast' tells a lot about types of hormones and insight into phytohormones' effects on breast size and shape.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon