Poll: which is best for estrogen dominance and fibrocystic breasts - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
maca
20.00%
20.00%
progesterone cream
40.00%
40.00%
both together
40.00%
40.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

estrogen dominance.. maca or progesterone cream?

Hi everyone.

So I'm still struggling here on what to do, I'm going on holiday soon and feel so damn upset that the whole year (been trying nbe for years but thought this past year for sure I would get somewhere) I've been trying desperately to grow boobs in time to look good in my bikini I've got nowhere. I hate my tiny pointed boobs, how can I feel like a sexy woman when I feel like I'm a little girl when I look downSad my libido is basically non existant now and I'm only in my early twenties.

So, my question is, if I am estrogen dominant, would maca or a natural progesterone cream (e.g progesterall) make more sense to take? I would prefer to only try one. But would try both if it was better.

I'm a little concerned as I do get regular periods but they are painful accompanied by very low/depressed mood, I also have fibrocystic painful breast lumps Sad I don't want to mess up my cycle but I need to do something to balance this estrogen dominance. I also have a larger bum so don't want maca to make it bigger! thanks so much.

I am also estrogen dominate. after I started my mini pill it helped immensely! I am not on either PC or MACA yet. but I will be this week. MACA helps keep hormone levels balanced, improves mood and stamina. PC cream improves mood and increase progesterone levels. I will be using PC spray to massage in my breasts. I will take MACA to help increase circulation.

in short progestrin pill helped with the estrogen dominance, your period will be wonky until your body adjusts appropriately.

good luck, sending you big boobie vibes

Have you had your hormones tested?

I have tried both maca and pc cream and I love both of them. You talk about low libido, well mine was crazy high while using maca, so high I stopped taking it for that reason. Maca regulates my cycle. I am usually a 30 day cycle girl, but on Maca I am a 28 day cycle girl.

I felt the pm cream made me more emotionally stable. Especially around my periods. Helps alot with PMS.

However, neither one made my breasts bigger but they helped balance my hormones.

I can surely recommend both and GOOD DIET. I think that is the number one factor to bigger breasts. Get enough of all vitamins and minerals (zinc is very important for sexual development) and fats and proteins.

Good luck Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon