Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finding the magic combo

I've been reading this forum for awhile trying to gain some wisdom from experienced users. I'm new to NBE. My first experience with NBE was 6 months ago when my bf told me about Naturaful breast cream. I tried that for about 3 months and grew almost an inch. I felt encouraged and started researching more into NBE and came across several resources including this forum. I tried Bolton's program for 3 months and also grew about an inch. Now I want to try PM supplement and want to see which work best for my body.

Current measurements:
Bust 84cm
Underbust 74cm
Waist 65cm
Butt 92cm
Weight 110 lbs

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Happy growing everyone!!!

Can you tell me about the Bolton's program? What does that entail?

(07-09-2014, 01:23 AM)nana00 Wrote:  I've been reading this forum for awhile trying to gain some wisdom from experienced users. I'm new to NBE. My first experience with NBE was 6 months ago when my bf told me about Naturaful breast cream. I tried that for about 3 months and grew almost an inch. I felt encouraged and started researching more into NBE and came across several resources including this forum. I tried Bolton's program for 3 months and also grew about an inch. Now I want to try PM supplement and want to see which work best for my body.

Current measurements:
Bust 84cm
Underbust 74cm
Waist 65cm
Butt 92cm
Weight 110 lbs

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Happy growing everyone!!!
=========================
PM is pretty strong and you should cycle it. Try Fenugreek for now plus fennel tea. If you want more weight down south, you might add Maca. Good Luck, POM

I use Boltons program too, it's FG, SP and RC...For her program you can't be estrogen dominant in my opinion.

wishinandhopin Like Hayuhi said, Bolton's program is saw palmetto, red clover, n fenugreek plus massage with fenugreek n wild yam.

Thanks Pom for your advice. I just want to try PM and see, I plan to cycle it with progesterone cream or Vitex, still researching to see which would be better.

Question for the experts: Does taking PM cause your areola to grow/change? I like my areola and don't want it to change.

I think I'm having some side effects with PM. I feel like I want to throw up a few times during the day. I find that rubbing a lil progresterone cream helps, make me feel better. Anyone else experiencing this on PM?

Day 14 of PM cycle. For comparison later...        

(18-09-2014, 02:15 PM)nana00 Wrote:  Day 14 of PM cycle. For comparison later...
----------------------------------------------------------
First of all you look very good. Replace PM with Fenugreek, and fennel. <3 POM

So I have my period again. That's 4 days for luteal phase. NOT NORMAL...
What should I do??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon