Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saying Hi

Hi folks,

am researching maintance for boobs as I launch into efforts to loose the weight I have put on after 4 kids.

Before the kids I was very slim and just an A cup. I do remember going to a B cup just before I got pregnant with my first but I had put a wee bit of weight on.

My breast have grown somewhat with each child, I didn't breastfeed but I tried. With the last one I managed 3 weeks before quitting. I am currently a 40D. The 40 bit I could do without and that is going, but I would like to keep the fullness I have got and am researching how to keep that! Or at least firm up what is left when I shed the pounds

Hey Sifreynir,

Have you looked into the suction method? I personally think that is the best option while you are trying to loose weight but keeping the breasts. I know a few girls that lost weight while doing the suction method but still gained in breast size. Look at the suction threads on this forum. I tried Brava with great results and I have heard wonderful things about noogleberry and am waiting for it to arrive since it is less of a hassle than Brava. They also have bigger domes and it sounds like you need big ones Wink Another great reason to try the suction method is that is doesn't effect your hormone balance. Good luck Sifreynir ... and where did you get that name from?

am heathen, its a combination of my patron goddesses name and the old icelandic word for Rowan...
Sif - Reynir Big Grin

I think I have a breast pump knocking about from when I was breastfeeding. Wonder if that would be any good. Will go take a look now. Thanks for the info Smile

Hey again Sifreynir, I think normal breast pumps are supposed to pump up your nipple instead of pumping the entire breast. I know Lynn uses a normal breast pump and saw results but I don't know anyone else and I think a real breast pump would be better. Besides, noogleberry is very cheap.

I was curious about your name since I am Icelandic and understood both names but have never seen them put together before Wink

Good luck on whatever you decide to do Smile

(11-01-2010, 01:04 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  Hey again Sifreynir, I think normal breast pumps are supposed to pump up your nipple instead of pumping the entire breast. I know Lynn uses a normal breast pump and saw results but I don't know anyone else and I think a real breast pump would be better. Besides, noogleberry is very cheap.

I was curious about your name since I am Icelandic and understood both names but have never seen them put together before Wink

Good luck on whatever you decide to do Smile

lol @ the name. Thats cool, alot of heathen/pagan friends just Frey in there and assume that. So its nice to come across someone that knows Big Grin

I remember pumping when pregnant with this normal pump and saw an increase then, but of course my body was primed for childbirth and all the right hormones in the right place!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon