Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Choosing the best PC?

Hi I'm wondering please if any one has tried any of the following progesterone creams and if you noticed any improvement with breasts or estrogen dominance symptoms please?

NOW Foods natural progesterone cream.

Source naturals progesterone cream.

Progesterall by Dr.lee

Dr lee has a list of progesterone creams but I'm finding it hard to source most of them, or the shipping is crazy expensive to the UK. I can get now foods and source naturals on iherb and they seem natural (though not too sure on the soy!) so that's good, but if progesterall is good I would also be happy to purchase that instead. I can't find many reviews on progesterall, the other two have very good reviews but no mention on breasts at all in the reviews. I'm trying to get rid of my fibrocystic breasts and round them out as they are very cone like! Thanks!

I like the Sapien Progesterone Boost. It eliminated my lower leg edema by antagonizing aldosterone. And contrary to what he writes in the comments, it does work when you download it to your own device.

(08-09-2014, 10:09 AM)ThinkPositive Wrote:  Hi I'm wondering please if any one has tried any of the following progesterone creams and if you noticed any improvement with breasts or estrogen dominance symptoms please?

NOW Foods natural progesterone cream.

Ingredients: De-ionized Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf Gel*, Emulsifying Wax, Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), Vegetable Glycerin, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Natural Progesterone (USP Grade), Phospholipids (from Soy Lecithin), Glucose/Glucose Oxidase/Lactoperoxidase (natural preservative), Balancing Herbal Blend of: Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis), Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus grandis), Carrot Oil (Daucua carota sativa), Sarsaparilla Root Extract (Smilax officinalis syn. S. regelii), Dong Quai Root Extract (Angelica polymorpha var. sinensis), Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa serrulata Fruit Extract), Chamomile Flower Extract (Matricaria recutita), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon citratus) and Comfrey Root Extract (Symphytum officinale), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Natural Vitamin E (as d-alpha-Tocopherol), Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Citric Acid and Xanthan Gum (Xanthomonas campestris). *Certified Organic Ingredients

Source naturals progesterone cream.

Amount %DV
Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Gel, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Natural Progesterone USP from soy (500 mg per ounce), Wild Yam Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vitamin E), Lecithin Phospholipid, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Squalene, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Ginseng Seed Extract, Ginseng Root Extract, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, and Rosemary Oil.

Progesterall by Dr.lee

Deionized Water, Capryllic/Capric Triglyceride, Sepigel, Progesterone, Lecithin, Alcohol, Glycerin, Simugel (a plant-based thickener), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate.

I've tried source naturals, though the scent was overpowering, and increased aggression. (However everyone reacts differently).

ThinkPositive, the link below is from Harvard Med School that helps explain the types of hormone therapy.

What are bioidentical hormones?
http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsweek/W...rmones.htm

Good luck. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon