Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stella Ainterol PM journey

thank Bonita Smile can you pm me which brand of PC you use and where your find it? thanks Smile)

my cycle has not arrived yet but I have feelings that it is coming tuesday .. my husband gave me the wrong dosage of PM , instead of 500mg morning and 500mg evening , gave me 3000mg in one day and then last night I had strong uterine cramping , and have gone tonight .
last night and this morning I did not take PM , but I will take 500mg tonight.

breasts grew almost 0,80 inch and them are much more full and round top and sides . soon as I finish the 14 days of PM , I'll do an update of the images

for now everything is fine with the purearia , I only had cramps once but only because my husband had the wrong dosage

Big question : Did you happen to have very sensitive nipples , painful and almost always erect, 24 /24 and 7/ 7 days , however, with the areola semi relaxed ?
will be 15 days now that I am so I do not know what to think HuhHuh

any advice?

(10-11-2014, 07:59 AM)stella3 Wrote:  for now everything is fine with the purearia , I only had cramps once but only because my husband had the wrong dosage

Big question : Did you happen to have very sensitive nipples , painful and almost always erect, 24 /24 and 7/ 7 days , however, with the areola semi relaxed ?
will be 15 days now that I am so I do not know what to think HuhHuh

any advice?

I had issues with mine but they see to have gone now. I avoid massaging my nipples when applying pm now and that has helped now they are nicely sensitive. I massage with just cream and apply it now because the boobiens swelling is pain enough without the nipples too...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon