Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE causing very irregular cycles?

Hi everyone,

I've been taking BO tinctures for the past few months, along with progesterone cream in the luteal phase. Ever since I had my first period, I have always been an extremely regular gal. My periods never fluctuated and they were always 28-30 days like clockwork since my teenage years.

So I was quite alarmed when I woke up this morning with a full on, heavy period on day TWELVE of my cycle. It was more than 16 days early! Now in the first couple of months I started NBE my cycle was slightly messed up, but nowhere near as bad as this month. After starting the BO, my periods initially shortened to ~24 days cycle, became kind of unpredictable, and I had very little flow, etc. Little changes like that.

Should I be really worried that my period came after 12 days? That's barely a follicular phase (compared to my old cycles). Any tips on what I can do, or take, to get my periods regular again? I can't imagine this being any good for the body. Has this ever happened to anyone else doing NBE as well?

Stop the progesterone this cycle. Continue bo to see if you stop bleeding after a normal period.

Not sure. This has not happened to me. Taking any other herbs? What's your program?

Just curious, did you have utterly low progesterone?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon