Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

please help me correct my overjet/overbite/malloclusion

Hello beautifuls.
After Years of pain in my tmj including but not limited to lock jaw, I finally went to the ortho a few months ago.
They diagnosed me with malloclusion, 50% over bite and overjet. I was told that I would need to wear braces for two Years and undergo jaw surgery for a bsso mid braces.
For the last few months, I have been contacting family and confidants in hopes to somehow manage to afford the braces and surgery. A good chunk of the surgery was covered by my provinces health insurance plan lessenging the blow from 50,000 to 12,000. The problem is that even with this coverage, the surgeons will not preform the surgery without the braces, which in my country are regarded as cosmetic only. My family is extremely low income, my mother being a single mom raising my six year old brother and myself being a 21 year old full time student. I like my smile in every aesthetic regard, but the pain I experience is affecting my quality of life.
Please check out me gofundme page, any cent counts.
Please forward my page through your social media outlets to help me spread the word. Any coarse of action could greatly affect the success of my goals.
This is the link
http://www.gofundme.com/eep0kg
Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon