Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie Growth~!**

Hm this makes me think of the 16 y.o me that had a high school graduating party and i wanted too self tan myself for a pair of nice tanned legs under my dress.. Well my legs had all kind off droopy brown drops and stains on it.. I ended up scrubbing my legs so damn hard just minutes before leaving the house. In the end it was al alright but I was freaking out at the time! Only my hands remained yellowish orange.. which made me hesitate grabbing my drink from the bar while standing next to the prettyboy of the school later that evening.
But if it works without stains I might try it.. I read it yesterday and thought how did she do that.. Black tea seriously? Thats even cheaper then turning on my sun heaven which i already owe..

(19-03-2015, 08:06 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hm this makes me think of the 16 y.o me that had a high school graduating party and i wanted too self tan myself for a pair of nice tanned legs under my dress.. Well my legs had all kind off droopy brown drops and stains on it.. I ended up scrubbing my legs so damn hard just minutes before leaving the house. In the end it was al alright but I was freaking out at the time! Only my hands remained yellowish orange.. which made me hesitate grabbing my drink from the bar while standing next to the prettyboy of the school later that evening.
But if it works without stains I might try it.. I read it yesterday and thought how did she do that.. Black tea seriously? Thats even cheaper then turning on my sun heaven which i already owe..

Yeah I think the antioxidants would be super good for your skin too! It definitely was running but I have like a fake tanning foam glove, and just dab the drips with that and it was super even. I stopped though I got busy and the tan was gone after 2-3 days

(25-03-2015, 10:55 PM)Bambii Wrote:  
(19-03-2015, 08:06 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hm this makes me think of the 16 y.o me that had a high school graduating party and i wanted too self tan myself for a pair of nice tanned legs under my dress.. Well my legs had all kind off droopy brown drops and stains on it.. I ended up scrubbing my legs so damn hard just minutes before leaving the house. In the end it was al alright but I was freaking out at the time! Only my hands remained yellowish orange.. which made me hesitate grabbing my drink from the bar while standing next to the prettyboy of the school later that evening.

Yeah I think the antioxidants would be super good for your skin too! It definitely was running but I have like a fake tanning foam glove, and just dab the drips with that and it was super even. I stopped though I got busy and the tan was gone after 2-3 days

Hm too bad. I will not try it then..*or I want try it(Dont know how you say that right,bad at the grammar parts)

(25-03-2015, 10:55 PM)Bambii Wrote:  

Hm too bad. I will not try it then..

Blahh well I was taking about 100-150mg ish of PM and started spotting again soooo inner digestion of PM is a no-go for me. I'll maybe save it and make some lotions with it or something when I have time. As of right now though I think I am suffering from a candida issue so I'm addressing that with:
- garlic pill
- slippery elm
- pau d'arcou
- probiotics galore!!

and taking some other random stuff when I remember, but those are the main ones right now. I'll probably keep noogling and stuff. Idk right now I'm seeing a guy who LOVES my boobies just as they areBig Grin which is awesome, my true reason for nbe was that I just wanted them to get attention, I really love them as they are but I want guys to be all grabbing on them ya know? and now I'm seeing someone who does this! I think the others would have done it too if I had just been brave enough to start grabbing them myself and taken the lead with that. But whatevs.

Yea I wonder what's up with my sensitivity to pm though, I don't think half a dose should be affecting my period like this.. I wonder if it could mean I'm already estrogen dom and loading my bod with too much estrogen, or if it is somehow related to the candida issue, making me sensitive to phytoestrogens.... hm. Perhaps it's related to my weight in some way. I'm quite thin because I'm tall, 5'8, and I recently have been having serious stomach issues, hurts when I eat hurts when I don't eat, so my weight may have dropped a bit (I don't own a scale so I can't say for sure)... I just get the feeling that if I was more voluptuous then my body would handle the pm better.

I have some hops, maybe I'll try dosing those up, I quite like hops as they help with my anxiety too

oooh I bet a PM hairspray would be really nice! I'm going to make all sorts of things with it, maybe topical is the way to go for me

I take it back, I really would like PM to work for me, and I think I am just not giving my body enough time to adjust to these new hormones, plus the fact that I have not been taking my spearmint tea and I probably have high androgen levels. Adding PM without taking care of the androgen mess I imagine is like a big fight for receptors in my body.

Sooo I have 3 weeks ish until may..... I think what I am going to do is plan for a liver cleanse this coming weekend, and then another one the weekend after, take a break the weekend of the 24th, and do a third one the final weekend of April, and then another in May sometime maybe... A lot of cleansing but I've been a binge drinker for so many years my liver is probably quite damaged.

Ummmm as for my candida issue here are the actuals of what I am taking:

-Immu-9, the main ingredient in this is garlic 300mg but it also has echinacea, cat's claw, green tea leaf, grape seed extract, reishi mushroom
- Pau D'arco 500mg
- Slippery Elm 400mg
- Women's probiotics with Cranberry
- Regular probiotics

I take the probiotics about 3 times per day, and the others I take about 5 times per day I think, I don't really count I just take more every few hours

I'll be starting to drink a fair bit of dandelion tea, I'm going to try for 4 cups a day or more, just boiling it all at once in the AM and drinking throughout the day.

&& then after my liver cleanses, I'll start taking PM again in May I think... I will see how I am feeling then but that is the plan.

Since I started my candida plan though my energy has been so much better! ! Before I was really lethargic and wanting to sleep all throughout the day, not really seeing the point to getting up because sleep was so much more enjoyable. Now I have much more energy, my stomach sensitivity is gone already (I was having serious issues eating), and my drive to do things is coming back! I've been making it to the gym regularly, and I even completely cleaned my living area this weekend - feng shui'd it - which is making it even easier now for me to get out of bed because my living room looks so nice I want to chill out here with a cup of coffee!! I went all out, even switched my glaring fluorescent bulbs for a more calming light bulb. Big Grin Quite proud of it.

Hi Bambii!

Regarding yeast, look into cinnamon supplements: they stopped my yeast infections cold. Cinnamon kills yeast in the GI tract, where I believe it begins.

Xo, Soli

(21-04-2015, 05:24 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi Bambii!

Regarding yeast, look into cinnamon supplements: they stopped my yeast infections cold. Cinnamon kills yeast in the GI tract, where I believe it begins.

Xo, Soli

oh really! I love cinnamon I will give this a shot, my other supps are about to run out and I can't really buy more at the moment. It'd be nice to just have to take one thing that is effective
thanks Soli!

I like your profile pictureWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon