Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ive had Shrinkage!! :'(

So as you can tell already Ive shrunk. A whole inch BTW! :/ maybe because I stopped massaging?On top of that I had a nasty stomach flu which left me with an rich lost off my midsection (yay!!) And two inches of my hips/butt (BOO!!! :[ ) Idk but I'm a little sad and I can't tell my boyforend about it because he won't understand really. Eh it feels better that I can complain somewhere though lol

dont worry, i had a shrinkage of 0.5 inches!! thats 1 cm.

solution : healthy food only. Please take sugar, coffee ,processed food OUT of the list.

also, use natural oils on your body , so no body lotion and no deodorant .

your inch will be back next month

(14-09-2014, 03:30 AM)PetiteFille Wrote:  dont worry, i had a shrinkage of 0.5 inches!! thats 1 cm.

solution : healthy food only. Please take sugar, coffee ,processed food OUT of the list.

also, use natural oils on your body , so no body lotion and no deodorant .

your inch will be back next month

So what do you use instead of deodorant exactly? I live in a desert area so deorderant is usually a nessesity lol

I lost a whole inch too recently when I got ill. The scary thing is how hard it is to grow and gain that inch and how EASY it is to loose it over such a short space of time! I too stopped massaging when I was sick and now ive started up again I seem to be slowly getting it back. Maybe theres something to be said for massage after all... Smile

I agree! Its seems a but unfair :p I haven't really continued on my massages (life has been working against me since I haven't had any spare time) but I will try to implement them more

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon