Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular Breasts

Hello everybody. My name is Sarah I am 21 years old and am very concerned about my breasts. When I was a teenager I always had flat pointy breasts but I thought as I grew up I would grow into them. Turns out I haven't. They are small and pointy and don't fill out. They are like tubular breasts. In fact I think they are. Also, my left breast is bigger than the right and has more fat around the side boob than my right breast? Could anyone recommend a natural cure that is safe, effective, cheap and works fast?

Thankyou so much =]

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21572 'Biology of the Breast'

It could be not enough progestogens compared to estrogens. Look in to phytoprogestogens/phytoprogestins or lactation herbs. Prolactin, that can be stimulated by mood or massage, helps too.

Thankyou for replying lovelly11. How can I know for sure the reason why my breasts are like that. I had my hormones checked a lot when I was a teenager and up untill I was 18 and they said give it more time and my breasts will develop. Well, since being 20 I never had a period for 6 months and put it down to stress. It then got to 8 months and still no period so went to the doctor. The doc said it could be PCOS and booked me in for a blood test to check my hormones. The results were just my prolactin level was raised which he thinks may be due to stress so he booked me in again. The next blood test shown I still had high prolactin levels however slightly less than last time. He put me on synthroid and about a week into it I began a period. The period went on for a month so I went back to the docs and he give me some tablets to stop the bleeding. I never used them as I noticed when I de-stressed I didn't bleed as much and it eventually stopped. It's been 8 months since my last month long period. I haven't been back to the docs as I am fed up with them. When I was growing up I had a bloodtest a lot to test my hormones to see if they were normal and it came back they were, so I don't see how the last two years could have affected my breasts as they are the same as they always were. Anyways, I'm just wondering if the phytoprogestogens would higher my prolactin or mess other hormones up?

Thankyou =]

You're welcome. The three hormones cause different effects on the microlevel, and I believe they have the effect on a macro level too (check the thread 'Biology of the Breast' and its sources). There is also IGF-1, that could account for lateral growth. I think in your instance it could be nutritional (including lack of fats, vitamins or plant foods) or stress.

People who avoid plant foods, all which contain small amounts of phytochemicals, generally don't have periods as often. Foods such as refined rice or white bread also lack phtyochemicals.

Prolactin, produced by the pituitary, signals the (unfertilized or fertilized) egg to produce progesterone, which in turn signals the pituitary to release prolactin. Both prolactin and progesterone lower estradiol; and estradiol lowers both prolactin and progesterone. Estriol (a pregnancy estrogen) may have a different function than estradiol.

Phytoprogestogens and phytoestrogens have to be balanced varying on different times of the cycle. Mood or massage can affect prolactin.

Look into eating more unprocessed vegetable fats, and fruits. Vitamins A through E can be individually supplemented according to Dietary Reference Intake or Optimum Daily Intake. Vitamin C is good for IGF-1, and Vitamin D is good for breast health. Vitamin K is optional, since flora in the gut produces it. For minerals use food and a multi-vitamin, because minerals have to be balanced delicately. Iodized or mineral salt is important too. Calcium with its supporting vitamins/minerals (Zinc, Vitamin D, Magnesium) can also be supplemented, but not separately: An imbalance (either way) of calcium to magnesium causes problems, for instance.

Damiana is good for alleviating extreme amounts of stress. Adaptogens such as Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Panax Ginseng, Indian Ginseng and Schizandra have many properties that are helpful too.

Guideline Daily Amount is the UK standard nutritional guideline. The labels (in America) are RDAs which are obsolete but still used on packaging is the minimal amount to prevent deficiency. I think the doctors didn't do too bad, but in many cases doctors have.

GDA, DRI, and ODI are good nutritional guidelines. Think positive to help relieve stress.

Hello lovely11! Thanks for the reply again! I actually eat plenty of fish which provides me with good fats along with avocados and take a multivitamin and eat around 2 pieces of fruit and veg a day. I must admit I eat lots of takeaways too. I drink PLENTY of water. I get around 7-9 hours sleep. I am stressed most of the time and before sleep I meditate. The thing is when I was growing up I had an excellent diet, not much stress and plenty of sleep but my breasts were still small, pointy and underdeveloped. That's why I think just eating raw won't do that much. I was thinking of trying BO but got worried when some posts mentioned mad cow disease. Is there any alternatives to help breasts develop fast? What did you use?

Thankyou =]

There's Herbs shown to scientifically influence healthy breast tissue plus anti-DHT's such as pygeum, red reishi, and aromatases such as white peony. There's also massage that increases prolactin, I think this is best done during menstruation or during swelling. You're right, it sounds like stress and not nutrition. People emphasize water, but juices are good as well.

Biology of the breast is important because it gives a hint into tubular breasts. Then take a look at Breast Size in Relation to Endogenus... which is the same as the reference "endogenus" which is indexed in pubmed.

I haven't been on here in a while. I had a blood test again and my prolactin is still raised and I still haven't had a period. I have been referred to the gynecologists. I read on google search engine that high prolactin can lower estrogen in women and testosterone in men. So, since estrogen is crucial for breast growth I am hoping my tubular breasts will round out and my nipples will be normal and not puffy. Anyone had high prolactin levels? How did it affect your breasts?

Thankyou <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon