Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry help please!!

Hi, I've recently just ordered the Nb with med sized cups. I'm currently a 34 B and I think my cups may be too small. Will I still get results with this smaller size? It's a shame because I got all super excited when they arrived and then BAM my breast were a little bit larger than the cups. I CAN get suction though. If pics are needed I can post. So any advice ladies?

Do your breasts fill out the whole cup? Maybe pictures will be more helpful.

I have college classes in an hour so afterwards I'll take some pics and post them. Yes my breast fill up the whole cup. It's uncomfortable because they hit the white suction piece at the top of the cup.

Oh wow, from your description it sounds like your cups are too small. Don't worry though, here are some suggestions for you. You can try and see if they can exchange the cups for larger ones since you have just recently bought them. If that doesn't work, you can try to sell them. There are new nooglers that may want to purchase used ones as they are just as good as long as they aren't cracked. But with the second method, I'm not sure if you can get your full purchase amount back.

When you purchase or exchange your new cups, I suggest contacting sales@noogleberry.com. When I purchased my Noogleberry, I gave them my measurements and they suggested the right size for me. My small cups are just right. Just click this email link, to email them directly Customer support. Their service is very helpful and friendly.

Hope this helps

If you fill the cup.... you will not get any benefit ... mater of fact you may be compressing them and may get negative results.... imho

Ill post a pic of my 34 Bs so you can get a better idea. I'm going to just order a larger set of cups. Any ideas on which size I should upgrade to?

The website keeps telling me my picture is too large to post. I'm using my andriod.

(24-09-2014, 05:50 AM)soulzstealer12 Wrote:  The website keeps telling me my picture is too large to post. I'm using my andriod.

How many are you uploading at one time. Try one first. If it doesn't work then just crop it, with an app.
I use a photo editing app to make my pictures smaller. This will help on the memory it uses up. Try to find a way to crop it smaller. But usually one picture could post verses many on the same post.

On your Droid... in Gallery... select Edit.. Advance Editing... Resize.. select the smallest size and save....

I'll add a couple more pics if this works. Thanks for the app idea to reduce the size!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon