Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Things I do to make noogling more comfortable

Shocked 

I think for most of us, noogling can be uncomfortable in the beginning. But it doesn't always have to be, especially once our skin gets used to the pressure. But it it's not always about the physical feeling. Appearance is another factor. I don't like to walk around bare since I have lots of windows. I also do not like to wear shirts over my domes, because the pressure will bend the tubes. I believe long term bending will damage them.

So I had some ideas from DJ and Jenni. I found an old shirt and cut holes for the tubes. It's much more comfortable! I'm sure someone has already done this, but I'm just putting it out here for new nooglers.

What other ideas do you have that have made your experience more relaxing and easier?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I actually haven't thought of that. I'm always so cold while noogling too, this'll solve that!

I also watch a lot of Fresh Prince while pumping up the boobies. It certainly makes my evening more enjoyable!

(28-09-2014, 04:59 AM)iskry Wrote:  I actually haven't thought of that. I'm always so cold while noogling too, this'll solve that!

I also watch a lot of Fresh Prince while pumping up the boobies. It certainly makes my evening more enjoyable!

It's true for me as well. I get chilly now, I can't imagine how I'll feel in the winter. Maybe I'll have to find an old sweater and do the same!

Fresh Prince is great anytime.Smile

(27-09-2014, 07:25 AM)Xiao_hoa Wrote:  I think for most of us, noogling can be uncomfortable in the beginning. But it doesn't always have to be, especially once our skin gets used to the pressure. But it it's not always about the physical feeling. Appearance is another factor. I don't like to walk around bare since I have lots of windows. I also do not like to wear shirts over my domes, because the pressure will bend the tubes. I believe long term bending will damage them.

So I had some ideas from DJ and Jenni. I found an old shirt and cut holes for the tubes. It's much more comfortable! I'm sure someone has already done this, but I'm just putting it out here for new nooglers.

What other ideas do you have that have made your experience more relaxing and easier?
Did you see any improvement with your noogling method ?

Instead of cutting holes in a shirt, you could put on a light jacket and zip it up with the cups/tubes out. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon