Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please share your experience if you have used glandulars

Hi all
Could you (male or female) please share your experience with glandular, just about any type of glandular that you have used.
I want to know
1.what kind of glandular you have used (adrenal, hypothalamus, etc)
2.why did you use the glandular (fertility, Acne, Adrenal fatigue, thyroid etc)
3.Name of the glandular? (Symlex F, Symplex M, Bovine extract, Bountiful Breast etc)
4.How long did you use it?
5.Why did you stop it? Please give the reason like weight gain, low sex drive or fatigue etc.
6.Any change in your body after stopping like body hair increase/decrease, Fatigue increase/decrease, sex drive increase/decrease, change in appetite, body odor , vision change etc
7.Another thing you would like to discuss during or after using glandular.

Your feedback is very important. Please don't be shy of anything.Give as much detail as possible.

Thank for your time.

1.what kind of glandular you have used (adrenal, hypothalamus, etc) - ovarian, pituitary and adrenal
2.why did you use the glandular (fertility, Acne, Adrenal fatigue, thyroid etc) - breast growth and general health. Tests indicated adrenal and thyroid issues. BO to restart my ovaries (I had stopped ovulating at the age of 32!) and grow my breasts
3.Name of the glandular? (Symlex F, Symplex M, Bovine extract, Bountiful Breast etc) - Swanson's brand
4.How long did you use it? - started in January. Still going strong.
5.Why did you stop it? Please give the reason like weight gain, low sex drive or fatigue etc. - still on all of them
6.Any change in your body after stopping like body hair increase/decrease, Fatigue increase/decrease, sex drive increase/decrease, change in appetite, body odor , vision change etc - don't know, still on them
7.Another thing you would like to discuss during or after using glandular. - breast growth is slow but I'm now perfectly regular (perfect 28 day cycle) and my breasts are growing. They're not right for everyone but they are working for me!

(29-09-2014, 06:59 PM)Wishin Wrote:  1.what kind of glandular you have used (adrenal, hypothalamus, etc) - ovarian, pituitary and adrenal
2.why did you use the glandular (fertility, Acne, Adrenal fatigue, thyroid etc) - breast growth and general health. Tests indicated adrenal and thyroid issues. BO to restart my ovaries (I had stopped ovulating at the age of 32!) and grow my breasts
3.Name of the glandular? (Symlex F, Symplex M, Bovine extract, Bountiful Breast etc) - Swanson's brand
4.How long did you use it? - started in January. Still going strong.
5.Why did you stop it? Please give the reason like weight gain, low sex drive or fatigue etc. - still on all of them
6.Any change in your body after stopping like body hair increase/decrease, Fatigue increase/decrease, sex drive increase/decrease, change in appetite, body odor , vision change etc - don't know, still on them
7.Another thing you would like to discuss during or after using glandular. - breast growth is slow but I'm now perfectly regular (perfect 28 day cycle) and my breasts are growing. They're not right for everyone but they are working for me!

thank you very much for taking the time. May I ask why your periods had stopped? was this because of some IUD or BC pills? This is great that BO has restarted your periods. I think you are more fertile now.
have you noticed any increase in acne or oil in your face?

thanks

(30-09-2014, 03:12 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  thank you very much for taking the time. May I ask why your periods had stopped? was this because of some IUD or BC pills? This is great that BO has restarted your periods. I think you are more fertile now.
have you noticed any increase in acne or oil in your face?

thanks

I honestly don't know what caused it but all of my hormone levels bottomed out. My skin has always been dry and still is. I do get some mild acne cyclically on my chin now. Only a few spots, but it's more than I've ever had.

thanks.
ok what do you think about your libido? has it increased on BO?

(01-10-2014, 01:18 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  thanks.
ok what do you think about your libido? has it increased on BO?

Not that I've noticed, but I've always had a healthy drive.

thanks Wishin
so how long are you planning to go on BO extract? IF you are feeling well i don't think you will stop soon.

(03-10-2014, 01:02 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  thanks Wishin
so how long are you planning to go on BO extract? IF you are feeling well i don't think you will stop soon.

Yes, it's hard to say. Unless something happens, I plan to stay on BO through at least the end of this year. At that point I will probably cleanse and do another hormone panel to see where to go from there.

is there any body else with any glandular experience. I need to know about raw thyroid, adrenal , hypothalamus glandulars. I need to know your negative or positive experience.

I've been on BO for almost 4 months now. First 3 months I took Swansons generic BO and now on my 3rd week of FemFigure (propriety blend of Ovarian, pituitary & adrenal glandulars).

So far no adverse effects. Just getting more pimples than usual. So far, my breasts are feeling heavier/ fuller. I noticed about 1 cm growth since I started...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon