Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cheryl

Hi Cheryl,
First off I would like to let you know and I think most here would back me up on this. When you share your story and how well it has worked for you I think it helps to inspire people to how well it can work for females and males like us. Many people have said that different things work for different people so this should always be looked at for info on what has worked for some. Like they say everyone reacts differently to things. I also wanted to thank you and everyone here for thier stories about the Noogle Berry pump. I now have one that i am useing to see how well it work by its self with no BO. One thing i would also say is i can now understand how addictive it can be LOL. I am using it for about 45 mins in the morning and 45 mins at night. I guess you are the best person to ask since you are male as I am. I know the first day I had it I got a little over zealous with it. I must have been pumping to hard and my chest/breast area got black and blue LOL. Now when I am pumping I do it until it starts to cause a little pain then release a little. This seems to be working no black and blue marks since. The only change I have seen/felt is the my nipples get very sensitive and it seems like like I get these lumps just under the areola maybe budding not sure what do you think and did this happen to you when you first started?
Jim

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon