Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new to site and need advice :)

Ok so basically I need advice on getting my poor Itty bitty tatas to come back to life! I've always had small boos but when my milk came in to breast feed my son I swelled from a small 34A to a 38C OVER NIGHT literally! I didn't even think that was possible! It's bad enough that I look like I tried to feed a baby tiger but the deflation has brought me down! My sweet husband tries to say it doesn't bother him but let's be honest here what man would tell the truth?
I recently bought the book boost your bust and honestly the ladies on here seem to have more information about this than the book so could yall ladies please help me out!?! I've been tryin for months and I'm doing something wrong!

Welcome to the forum. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21853 "NBE Guide: biology, endocrinology, herbs, nutrition" may help you. Your husband sounds good to you.

Hey, i can't give you advice on which herbs will help you grow your tatas because i'm trying to get some advice on that myself but i can tell you that exercises will make your boobs more defined and make them look a little bigger.
Look for exercises that work on your pectoral muscles like push ups, i use weights and the machines in the gym and i can see a difference, not a huge one but it's something. Also pueraria mirifica is suppost to make your boobs bigger, it didn't work for me but it did make them perkier! Be careful though i don't know if it's safe to take when you're breastfeeding.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon