Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Guide: biology, endocrinology, herbs, nutrition

Nutrition is as important near the end of the luteal phase, as it is during menstruation. Really, nutrition is important at all times.

Certain vitamins and minerals taken in sufficient amounts lower PMS incidences, which is also important for overall breast health and growth. This is important to lower fibriotic tissue, and have healthier tissue.

Nutrition is important especially during menstruation and the luteal phase. Most lettered vitamins have anti-oxidant effects; and most vitamins with anti-oxidant effects also have anti-cancer properties. Daily amounts are used.

Vitamins, fat soluble
Fat soluble vitamins mostly focus their action inside cell walls. Most if not all of these are anti-oxidants.
  • Vitamin A
    Synthetic beta-carotene doesn't have many of Vitamin A's beneficial properties. Other synthetic vitamin A and previtamin A (cartenoids) should be fine.
  • Vitamin D
    Helps prevent cancer. Do not take more than 1,000 IU, because more than this amount can cause calcium deposits in vital organs. For reference: therapeutic doses of Vitamin D have been double that number, but this is not needed here.
  • Vitamin E
    Vitamin E is good against fibriotic breasts. It also preserves other vitamins and minerals. Natural vitamin E is more effective.
  • Vitamin K
    Anti-oxidant properties. It is also known for aiding with blood clots.

Vitamins, water soluble
Water soluble vitamins perform many of their actions in the bloodstream. Synthetic water soluble vitamins perform similar to natural water soluble vitamins.
  • Vitamin C
    Anti-oxidant
  • B Vitamins
    Few B vitamins are antioxidants. B vitamins are needed for cellular function

Minerals, select
Here are selected minerals for breast health. Many of these minerals are good against fibriotic breasts and pms symptoms. Minerals are also important during menstruation, when mineral loss occurs. This list is incomplete.
  • Selenium
    Has antioxidant properties.
  • Iron
    More than 20mg, but way less than 45mg which is the UL
  • Zinc
    More than 15mg, but way less than 40mg which is the UL
  • Iodine
  • Calcium and Magnesium
    These two are listed together because they must be taken in proper proportion to each other. Proportion these two equally according to each's Daily Value; For instance if the DV of calcium taken is 100%, then that is the % of magnesium to be taken; These two values should be within 2/3s of each other.

References:
* Women's iron intake may help to protect against PMS
* The Real Vitamin and Mineral Book
* Optimal Muscle Performance and Recovery

(07-12-2014, 03:45 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  Great info but can you tell me something about menopause?
I've been menopausal for 12 yrs. I started NBE 4 1/2 yrs ago & have seen little progress (you'd think with all those supplements taken that long I'd be a 44X by now!!!!!). In the past year I've started having menstrual periods again, almost regularly. I don't cycle. I take PM, PG cream, fennel, wild yam, FG, goat's rue, pig placenta, MSM, L arginine, shavatari, plus volufiline & PM creams.
Am I wasting my time trying to grow breasts at my age?
Thanks for any info/advice.

I've found something. Medline Plus: Premature Ovarian Failure It says premature ovarian failure is different than premature menopause. Periods can restart with premature ovarian failure, unlike menopause. I'm not sure if this is the same situation.

* Ok, I found conflicting information. Another source said that primary ovarian insufficiency (POI) and premature menopause are the same. http://womenshealth.gov/menopause/early-...menopause/ .

* The one caused by the problem of low estrogen levels can be restarted. Many other cases of which ever term used, can't restart.

There are a few errors in the diagrams in this thread above: such as the definition of corpus luteum, the interaction with prolactin and progesterone against estrogen, and the location of receptors in the diagram was oversimplified. Many of the text errors have been corrected with newer posts.

(18-02-2015, 06:40 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Lovely, I have a question for you. So, so far I've got everything working for me, except I think my DHT level might be getting up there. My hair is thinning around the edges of my face and around my bangs area on top, and I have more pimples on my back, face and chest than ever. Everything else is awesome though, so this irritates me!! Lol.

Anyways, one of the things I take is Maca and I do NOT want to stop it, it's boosting my butt and breast growth so well when combined with fenugreek.

Topical lavender or tea tree diluted would be good near where hair is thinning. Maca is good, so you can keep using it. Also, flaxseed lowers androgens. (I've answered above too, but this is a little more specific)

Thank you for all the great info! Do you think it is good to combine anti-DHT herbs? Or is one sufficient? I don't want to overdo it. I was thinking of using pygeum and saw palmetto. Then I saw pumpkin seed oil and was thinking of adding that too.

Smile ty for the comment.

Pygeum and pumpkin seed oil would be good. I'm not sure of pygeum's efficacy. Saw palmetto has some effects that aren't for NBE. For instance, it inhibits prolactin and is anti-estrogenic (in men at least, but likely for women too) according to the research paper "Bust Enhancing" Herbal Products which the whole paper isn't available online free anymore. Saw palmetto might only be good for cycling sparsely to keep hormone responses sensitive. One or 2 anti-dht herbs may be sufficient. Pumpkin seed seems to be really good. Ant-dhts would be good cycled and limited to when bad signs of androgens occur.

Actually, pumpkin seed by itself is enough for anti-dht purposes.

Much of this has been continued here, http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26564 , Thread - Free ebook available

Here is my Herbal Breast Enhancement information guide blog...

http://www.botanicalbe.is/blog

Best edition of pdf: http://breast.is/ebook/breast-enhancement.pdf

Old website of botanicalbe.is still redirects to breast.is.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon