Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NBE Diary

Heart 

Excited to start NBE up again. I've been interested in herbal breast enhancement for quite a while and have been lurking around on here since I was like 12. Big Grin Now that I'm old enough and have exahausted my noogle berry use, i'm ready to to go. Just ordered my herbs: PM, L arginine, Fenugreek Extract & blessed thistle.

My official program:

Day 0 - Milk Thistle cleanse for 5 days every 3 months [250mgs 3x a day]

Cycle Day 1 - 16

500mgs PM, 500mgs L-Arginine

Cycle Day 16 - 28

390 mgs Blessed Thistle

Everyday

10 minute massages with Flax Seed Oil/Cayenne Pepper Extract/Fenugreek Extract
Protein of some sort
Multi Vitamin
1000mgs MSM
Water

Not too sure on how much blessed thistle I should take starting out, but I'm really little so I'll probably take a lower dosage than whats recommended
Stats

Weight: 110
Height: 5"4
Body Type: Pear
Start:__________vs_________Current:
Bust: 31.75" _________________ 34"
Under Bust: 27"____________ 28"
Bra: 32AA__________________34A/ 32B
~~~~~Goal: Full 32C/34B~~~~~~~
Waist: 25" __________________ 26.5"
~~~~~Goal: 24". Maybe even 23"~~~~

Sounds like a good start Smile have you been on your herbs/vitamins for long?

(03-10-2014, 05:38 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Sounds like a good start Smile have you been on your herbs/vitamins for long?

Yay! I'm glad it looks okay. PM is a very strong herb so I really don't want to mess up. I appreciate the feedback ^_^. I've been on my vitamins for years. The only herb I've been taking recently is milk thistle (just started yesterday) to cleanse my liver. Less recently, I took aguaje and maca a few months ago for about 2 months continuously. That's all though Smile

Yeah cool. I do the milk thistle thing every three months too.....

Can't do macca, wish I could but the taste makes me want to spew!!!

Will be interested to see your results. Good luck with it Wink

(03-10-2014, 08:14 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Yeah cool. I do the milk thistle thing every three months too.....

Can't do macca, wish I could but the taste makes me want to spew!!!

Will be interested to see your results. Good luck with it Wink

Really?? I took the pills and i LOVED the smell. It smells just like graham crackers.

Thank you

Maybe I should try those (yum graham crackers are pretty yum) I've only had the powder, in smoothies and by itself with water. Not nice at all!!

You need a new bra if your measurements are 28 underbust and 34 over you are far from a 32aa that bras doing nothing good for you don't get measured at places like vs they try to put everyone into very limited sizes.
You should be wearing more like a 28dd/e or 30d/dd find a good bra by finding a small enough band no more than 2+ up from your actual underbust measurement then find the right cup as these vary much more than the band.
It might seem hard to find a good bra even if you need to order but it is very worth it this alone can improve size and shape by alot if you have been wearing the wrong bra for long will ruin your boobs so best to stop that bad habit.
Your programe sounds good I hope you get good results,only thing I would change is just take pueraria days 1-12/14 depending on your cycle length you can get apps to keep track of your cycle this might help its best to find the right amount so it won't shorten/lengthen your cycle it is normal though for it to be slightly irregular for the first 2/3 months only.

Your goal is funny 34b?! And a 23 in waist impossible unless your ribcage grows 6 inches while you loose weight and your boobs stay same size not very enviable there.

I was quite pear shaped before NBE now I'm looking very hourglass even though by measurements I'm top heavy so its very possible to change body shape.

(03-10-2014, 07:48 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  You need a new bra if your measurements are 28 underbust and 34 over you are far from a 32aa that bras doing nothing good for you don't get measured at places like vs they try to put everyone into very limited sizes.
You should be wearing more like a 28dd/e or 30d/dd find a good bra by finding a small enough band no more than 2+ up from your actual underbust measurement then find the right cup as these vary much more than the band.
It might seem hard to find a good bra even if you need to order but it is very worth it this alone can improve size and shape by alot if you have been wearing the wrong bra for long will ruin your boobs so best to stop that bad habit.
Your programe sounds good I hope you get good results,only thing I would change is just take pueraria days 1-12/14 depending on your cycle length you can get apps to keep track of your cycle this might help its best to find the right amount so it won't shorten/lengthen your cycle it is normal though for it to be slightly irregular for the first 2/3 months only.

Your goal is funny 34b?! And a 23 in waist impossible unless your ribcage grows 6 inches while you loose weight and your boobs stay same size not very enviable there.

I was quite pear shaped before NBE now I'm looking very hourglass even though by measurements I'm top heavy so its very possible to change body shape.
Thank you. 32aa was my original starting size before any NBE. I used the bra sizes most people are used to hearing of. I've never gotten measured at vs. A 32b/34A is what I fit into at the typical bra store in America. Any lower band is very painful. instead of using bra sizes which confuse a lot of people(like me) I'll just use measurements now . 36/37" in the bust, 23/24 waist/40 around the butt and hips. I'm 37" now but the majority of it is my butt. Lol. I still want to be a pear shape when I'm done with NBE. I'm not that interested in hourglasses. Thank you for the info on PM. I'll change the cycle length. What do you mean the length I should take PM depends on the length of my cycle? May you direct me to any pages/blogs that talk about this in detail?

@DD i don't know how I didn't notice this before but I saw a bra fitting guide on here. I normally use 85b and that's what I always go by for my bra calculator. I see some of the girls talking about boosaurus so I'll check it out. 28 E just sounds so...weird to me. I feel kind of embarrassed to even say it, honestly

I've been taking my Milk Thistle for almost 5 days now and the rest of my herbs came very quickly! Will start as soon as my period starts which should be next week. I'm also going to start dry brushing as well before showers

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon