Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

confused about sizes.

I had posted in the past about the med cups being too small I recently got the large. Although my breast fit perfectly into the cups width wise length wise I feel is a bit shorter then the meds and I don't get a good suction like I do with my med cups. The large ones dig into my chest pretty bad so I can't really tell if I'm getting a good suction because I mostly feel the tension in my chest. The meds don't dig into my chest and I can feel pressure although my breast do fill the cup. Any advice? I don't want to continue using the large if it's not doing anything.

Try using your mediums before the larges. ex 7:2 with mediums, than 7:2 with larges. I know a lot of women have luck with this. good luck

Did you get the silicone gaskets if they were available? that may help them he more comfortable and a little deeper... photo of you using the mediums shows that they a clearly too small for you...

www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=8080

I know. I think I need the extra large because the large fill up as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon