Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

F-cup cookies

okay, I came across these oddly enough while looking up the calories for a mcsnack wrap. I'm still not sure how that worked, but anyway, I at first thought it was a joke, but then after looking closer realized they indeed are for breast enlargement and contain PM, so thought I would post a link here so that those that use PM if they haven't seen these can look into them or for all I know everyone already knows about them and I'm way behind the times. LOL. Anyway, here's the link

http://makeupcelebrity.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35&products_id=527

Wow, know what I think I read about those cookies on the old forum lol. I doubt they're all that effective. You would prolly have to eat half the bag each day to see any difference. XD

Yea I seen the F-cup cookies a long time ago, they're from Japan. There are videos on youtube about them from people reviewing them and apparently they aren't that good. But most the herbal products out there aren't so what can you expect?

yes they probably are not good because they heat in baking degrades the actives in PM

Quote:Wow, know what I think I read about those cookies on the old forum lol. I doubt they're all that effective. You would prolly have to eat half the bag each day to see any difference. XD

I agree to your statement, but it depends on the people condition who ate this F-cup cookie based on the article what I read. It's been a long time when I've seen this cookie. Actually, my friend tried it, but I didn't see any differences. Fortune Cookies.

Hi everyone,

I am new here and I took F-Cup cookies for 4 months. I am a late bloomer so the 1st-2nd months I don't feel anything but I felt something on the 3rd month. Once my period is over my boobies deflate back to its original size.

1 day 2 cookies is the dosage, 50mg of PM on each cookies so it is 100mg of PM daily. Then I did a little research on PM apparently you can overdose without knowing it as some of the NBE products out there is pack with high dosage of PM. 200mg - 400mg is the acceptable dosage. If you are interested you can have a look at it.

http://www.puerariathai.com/researches-p...rifica.htm

In Japan, PM products was so hot few years back, without proper research most of the manufacturers actually put too much of PM in their pills. Now all the overdose pills are being taken off the shelves and ban in their country. Guess where all the pills goes from there. They are all available for purchase on the internet and some are ship off from Japan to other countries where rules and regulation on health are not that strict. This is a second hand information I got from a friend who deals with manufacturers from Japan. F-cup cookies are still available in their country as its dosage is within acceptable range.

Another information I would like to share. Many years back I call up one of the provider of St herbs (one of the pioneer in PM products) in my country to ask whether the results will reverse if you stop taking the products. She was so honest she told me it will reverse only time will tell.

Hope the information will help~~

I used to buy those cookies. I can get them easily around certain stores here in Japan. They are really tasty, but I don't really think they worked so much. At least not for me. It's about 50mg of PM in each cookie, and I think the recommended dose is like 2-3 cookies in a day. I'm actually considering getting a box again recently. I saw the store near my university selling chocolate, and would like to try it.
I may post back later about the directions for how to use them when I have a new box.

Wow, that is a great announcement you post here and the link. Thank you for the baking recipe here.

It's a cute idea to put PM into everyday items, like the gum idea came from Japan too. But I don't think cookies is a very practical way of taking PM to be honest, so I view the idea as a bit of a gimmick.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon