Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Type 1 Hypoplasia

(12-10-2014, 05:37 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  JIf you buy a noogleberry you will need at least an xxl cup by looking at you be warned Lucy trys to sell smaller sizes than you actually need sometimes I think so you grow out of them quick but a slightly wider cup will help fill out the breasts around more.
As well as exercise as Beckie said I remember I did insanity work out and although its not even that chest focused it did make my breasts a little smaller but much much perkier so maybe something like that will help you.
Another easy way to make breasts appear rounder as you have big areolas but small nipples( this can be natural but also common with hypoplasia) you can shape your nipples which does reduce the areolas slightly and more erect nipples make breasts instantly look firmer I like to use the niplette but supple nips look better as they are softer and have size options.
Some people use cold water for firming I'm not sure quite how maybe worth a look.
Also trying a natural progesterone cream or bo could work well to help if the problems hypoplasia.
I think you will be able to get good results it will take time.
I think the problem isn't just sagging and that there is something else have they always looked like this shape have you lost or gained a lot of weight or anything that might have effected them and was it during since their growth.

No They have always been shaped that way

I do I am so grateful for the help from both of youBlushBlush
I was wondering is it possible to just rub my nipples because they are VERY [undefined SENSITIVE undefined] I don't think the will be able to take the nipplettes but if I can't just rub them I could try them

These pic are of my sitting

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If they were always like this it does seem that you have hypoplasia rather than sagging as the main problem.
Cold packs are supposed to help with tightening them used before massage like girls with small breasts use heat pads before massage, I'm tempted to try this too It sounds interesting and I'm thinking I hope its similar to the effect to how mine look perfectly firm and round after swimming in the sea wish they would stay that way so this is why I think its likely to help as part of a program.
Well yes the niplette is probably not the most comfortable I want to try the other soft ones as mine are getting too small anyway but if you wanted to try for example when I use a derma roller on a scar in a very sensitive place I put vagisil on to numb the area a bit first maybe something to help like that but on my nipples I find rubbing more irritating than the niplette.
A bra fitting could also help you using the new method of adding no inches to underbust measurement eg if your underbust is 32 your a 32size for bra and then find the right cup without going up in the band its much more accurate although I know its not easy to find a good store here in spain I'm lucky if they have a dd but using this method I'm a 30g+ this can help reshape breasts though using the new bra and swoop and scoop method can round them out there was a blog where it showed a girl before a good bra then how it improved her lift and shape after upto 3 months of wearing only the correctly sized bras there was a big improvement for such a small change.

So as for treating the hypoplasia my best bet would be to use a progesterone cream? or will the niplette help with increase breast tissue. Because the sag doesn't actually bother me as that arc in the middle my breast.

It's like I've been doing research on hypoplasia and from what I can see it like they are saying like once your breast are like that they are going o be that way forever and its just so discouraging Sad

Well don't be to discouraged they really suit your body well just as they are before nbe mine were tiny your lucky for their size.
People/doctors say its impossible to grow breasts naturally... Haha well i know thats a lie I have nothing against plastic surgery for some othings but all surgical breast options are very lacking compared to natural methods.
Did you see beckiies results on noogleberry forum, she said she has good results with her hypoplasia and I know its good for rounder fuller shaped breasts and asymmetry too.

In your situation i personally would try the cold packs massage, noogleberry and some natural progesterone cream or bovine ovary supplement and maybe supple nipps, but always try to Im quite a perfectionist with the look of mine and I have tried/seen good results from these things (except cold pack but a bag of frozen peas seems an easy and cheap thing to try) they seem to be what I would say most helpful options to look at.
I use the niplette but its a little small and yours look bigger the effect it has on my breasts is reduces areola a little bigger nipple and more erect nipples as far as I know it doesn't effect breast tissue although possible slight increase in prolactin but it does create the look of rounder breasts by shaping the nipples/areola it can balance the look, does that explain well enough.
Well really I can't give you all the information but I hope I helped give you some ideas to try and read more about.

Thank Bonita yeah your right I should know that doctors usually think the only way to fix something is surgery for most problems.

I'm going to try and improve my overall then come back then come back to NBE since most health stuff all ties together. Right now I'm trying to quit smoking I'm down to like 2 or 3 a day. I'm also trying improve my sleep habits. In the meanwhile I have been massaging more and more often. I'm going and try to go to the lab corp by my house and see if they will give me a hormone panel and I have to make an appt with my doctor. I guess I'm just trying to have a more well rounded approach. and I'm defiantly going to look into he cold massage

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon