Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

best PC cream?

Rainbow 

What is the best Progesterone Cream that worked for you?

(wasnt sure where this catogorey fell under, so I put it under massage, since you massage PC on your breast?) Tongue

I feel this will help me since my breast seem to grow back to their bigger size after I ovulate, which is when progesterone rises.

thanks so much, loves Smile

no one? ;__; HuhSad :'(

Not sure which is the best but I use natures way and it's been working really well for me.

I've used nip fab. it works well in me. My growth up to 1 cup. from 32B to 30D.

(25-11-2014, 01:57 AM)josephine153 Wrote:  I've used nip fab. it works well in me. My growth up to 1 cup. from 32B to 30D.

omg! that's awesome, isn't that 2 cup sizes? I would count C & D as a cup each! that's just me though. ^^

is this it? I am not sure.

http://www.amazon.com/Nip-Fab-Bust-Body-...B00CT8KKCY

hey sorry to butt in. but im curious too esp if theres one I can research and see if I can get over here. I really don't see why I cant use PC cream, I will ask about it next time I see the nature. Its gotta be a much quicker route to boost P than months on some formula.
I know you gotta get a bio identical progesterone cream, and heres a few you could try, I cant cause they wont bloody import them to my country *sonoffa*****ch* lol

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_fb_0_26?url=search-alias%3Dhpc&field-keywords=bio%20identical%20progesterone%20cream&sprefix=bio+identical+progesterone%2Cbeauty%2C458

I don't think it's growth up to 2 cups. I think it's only 1 cup. cz when I gain more weight and my size become 32.. the cup is C.

(25-11-2014, 05:59 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  hey sorry to butt in. but im curious too esp if theres one I can research and see if I can get over here. I really don't see why I cant use PC cream, I will ask about it next time I see the nature. Its gotta be a much quicker route to boost P than months on some formula.
I know you gotta get a bio identical progesterone cream, and heres a few you could try, I cant cause they wont bloody import them to my country *sonoffa*****ch* lol

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_fb_0_26?url=search-alias%3Dhpc&field-keywords=bio%20identical%20progesterone%20cream&sprefix=bio+identical+progesterone%2Cbeauty%2C458

The PC cream I was looking into was Natural progesterone cream, emerita (without phytoestrogens) - I think so, and it should be cycled too. I think you can rub them on your breast as well-- it says anywhere with thin skin tissue.
what is the difference between bio identical and the natural one?

also you're never butting in Big Grin I dont mind ^^=

and how will you get your PC then? :\

(25-11-2014, 05:30 PM)josephine153 Wrote:  I don't think it's growth up to 2 cups. I think it's only 1 cup. cz when I gain more weight and my size become 32.. the cup is C.

still great growth non-the-less! congrats ^__^ I hope it works that way for me ^^

Hmm from what i understand bio identical is the form that the body recognises as its own make up of progest and accepts it as such.
Natural could mean its made from yams or soy and not a synthetic version. Lotus just posted up a link this morn to the best kind in his supplements thread. Hes onto it so thatl be the best kind and bio identical too Smile
*luffyoulotus* Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon