Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Permanent Marks from Noogleberry, help plz!! =/

(18-10-2014, 05:32 PM)TulleSkirts555 Wrote:  I had that problem. To be honest I didn't think that the foam cups were worth the money, especially after reading peoples failed attempts with them. On the noogleberry forum some noogler's suggested using camper mounting tape to pad them. It's really easy to apply and for a whole roll, it cost me less than $4. It makes a huuuuuge difference, plus it evens out the suction so that my boobs don't just sit at the bottom of the cups. I just picked up mine from Lowes. You should try it! Smile

WOW I will soooo give that a try! thank you so much for that suggestion luv xox

is there a specific brand or something u recommend? or any kind will suffice?

(19-10-2014, 05:26 AM)34TripleD Wrote:  
(18-10-2014, 05:32 PM)TulleSkirts555 Wrote:  I had that problem. To be honest I didn't think that the foam cups were worth the money, especially after reading peoples failed attempts with them. On the noogleberry forum some noogler's suggested using camper mounting tape to pad them. It's really easy to apply and for a whole roll, it cost me less than $4. It makes a huuuuuge difference, plus it evens out the suction so that my boobs don't just sit at the bottom of the cups. I just picked up mine from Lowes. You should try it! Smile

The brand that I used was made by Frost King. It would be located in the weathering section of a store because it is often used to seal things (such as windows) for insulation. I have seen it all over the internet as well so you can order it from lowes.com or homedepot.com. The tape also comes in different widths by thicknesses. The one I have is 3/4 inches wide by 7/16 inches thick. I didn't think that it would be thick enough, but it was perfect for me. The foam is extremely soft and it does not bother my skin. I do get slight ring marks still, but they are very faint and go away within 30 minutes. If you try it let me know how it works out for you!

(19-10-2014, 06:39 PM)TulleSkirts555 Wrote:  

The brand that I used was made by Frost King. It would be located in the weathering section of a store because it is often used to seal things (such as windows) for insulation. I have seen it all over the internet as well so you can order it from lowes.com or homedepot.com. The tape also comes in different widths by thicknesses. The one I have is 3/4 inches wide by 7/16 inches thick. I didn't think that it would be thick enough, but it was perfect for me. The foam is extremely soft and it does not bother my skin. I do get slight ring marks still, but they are very faint and go away within 30 minutes. If you try it let me know how it works out for you!

okay perfect i will get some asap!
can I ask what size noogle cups you were using w/ this tape?

im gona be using XXL - should I get the same one has u stated above?

thanks xoxo

(19-10-2014, 09:39 PM)34TripleD Wrote:  

thanks xoxo

I am using large domes. The roll of tape will supply you with more than enough (length wise). You might want to get one that's a little bit thicker. Also don't get the tape on the inside of the domes or you won't get any suction. You might have to play around with it for a little bit, but I'm sure you will find that it is very easy and effective.

(19-10-2014, 09:44 PM)TulleSkirts555 Wrote:  
(19-10-2014, 09:39 PM)34TripleD Wrote:  

thanks xoxo

I am using large domes. The roll of tape will supply you with more than enough (length wise). You might want to get one that's a little bit thicker. Also don't get the tape on the inside of the domes or you won't get any suction. You might have to play around with it for a little bit, but I'm sure you will find that it is very easy and effective.

Is it possible for you please post a pic how your domes look with the tape? How do you create an air tight suction if there is a gap, however small it may be when the tape ends meet one another?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon