Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Very small, very discouraged...

Sad 

Hello everyone! I am brand new to this site and hoping to find the help and encouragement I desperately need.

I will be 29 this next month, and have always been practically flat chested. I try to read a lot of the scientific posts on breast growth, but while literature has always been my strong point, my smarts soon drown in all the technical terminology and I begin to die... Understanding flees.
All I know for sure is that I did the "right" thing, bided my time, trusted nature to "take it's course," and have become extremely discouraged with my self image. Everything about my body screams woman, except for my breasts.
I'm hoping someone can help me out, give me some advice that has brought them REAL, PERMANENT results, from someone with a situation similar to mine. I have come to the point where I have seriously considered going under the knife, and this is a big deal for someone like me.

Lemme give a few details about myself that may help me get the best advice...

I am 29 years of age.
My breasts are smaller than an "A" and the bit of size I have is purely a gift from my two children - before pregnancy and breast feeding, my breasts were literally two puffy nipples on a boy-flat chest.
I had no birthing complications, delivered both children without the use of drugs (to give you an idea of how big the idea of unnatural surgery feels to me), my hips at least, are made for babies.
My right breast is significantly smaller than my left.
Both produced milk just fine during lactation (enough to feed two children with voracious appetites), but I was unable to pump. The smaller right breast produced milk, but a significantly smaller amount than the larger left.
When I first started menstruation at 13, my period lasted 7 days. By the time I was 18, it had reduced to three days.
My period is pretty regular month to month, but I have one day of PMS before my period starts, little to no cramping, only a little bloating.
I have very little libido. Most of the time, I may feel sexually charged, but when it gets to the nitty gritty, my body doesn't always respond appropriately. In fact, I often end up frustrated and it's not from lack of a skilled partner, my body just stops responding, like I've run out of fuel. I'm often very tired to the point of exhaustion, which is worse around my time of the month.

I have often wondered if I have hormonal issues, but I birthed and breast fed just fine.

Please help, I have no idea where to start.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Another pic

Front view.

Hi. First off you have nice boobs and look more a b in my humble opinion.
I tend to think because pregnancy was favourable to you that something like fenugreek or goats rue would be something simple to try. But not together. Then massage and pump also. Otherwise most of us have tried multiple approaches in order to find whats best suited to our needs etc Huh
Maybe get your iron levels checked for the tiredness.

(16-10-2014, 04:12 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Hi. First off you have nice boobs and look more a b in my humble opinion.
I tend to think because pregnancy was favourable to you that something like fenugreek or goats rue would be something simple to try. But not together. Then massage and pump also. Otherwise most of us have tried multiple approaches in order to find whats best suited to our needs etc Huh
Maybe get your iron levels checked for the tiredness.

I agree, you are definitely not an A! Since you have been larger before due to breastfeeding you will probably respond well to pumping.

Yes, definitely not an A.

Smile

Hi there.
firstly I think I can be of some assistance because I find our breasts look very similar (you were just clearly blessed with more underboob! Lucky you! Wink )
I think that you are dealing with constricted tissue, your photos give me hope that I will develop more under bust from child birth/feeding.
I think, like myself who wore the wrong 32A my whole life (now in a 32 C) you are wearing the wrong bra size.
If you dont mind, kindly put down your above , across, and under bust measurements alongside the size bra you wear currently. I think we can help your confidence by getting you in to the right size.
Okay next off: I think you have breast tissue constriction.
we are lucky in that we don't have true tuberous breasts. But I can see on you the constricted tissue I see on myself, this is where the assymetry is dealt with:
I suggest looking up myofascial release massage.
Learn it, actively do it, it releases scar tissue and fascia, this will loosen the skin, This will aid in growth .
next, order a noogleberry, there's an awesome cup size guide on the forum by Peggy. Ella and Karren I believe.
If you can't find it, the best advice is to buy cups that cover the circumference of the breast. Worry not about the depth as that will grow in time. Domes that fit your width outgrow slower than fitting for depth, (Lucy will say A cup won't fit M+ but I was an A maybe a modest B when I started and I outgrew mediums in a week or less)

With that out of the way
Massage massage massage!
Heating pads, flaxseed, anythingn that improves circulation. I honestly believe constricted tissue is a muscle, scar tissue, poor circulation problem and believe you should rule out or work with all physical efforts before trying herbs and glandulars. Granted, you may be better off with a dual approach, in the event that you can afford a few complete hormone panels (approx 200 a panel) to avoid messing up your endocrine system.
Best of luck!
Smile 

Thank you everyone! I'm excited to try a noogle berry, I just have to get some finances in order before committing to a routine. Some life stuff has happened and my family and I have to move. I will definitely get to posting again once I have everything in the mail. And once I come across a proper tape measurer I will also provide my measurements.
Thank you again, everyone has me feeling much more confidant in my possibilities.
:-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon