Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my stats + any malaysian/ south east asians here? :)

Heart 

Hey,

I'm pretty new here, well, not really; I knew breast nexus and NBE since 3 years ago or so, but after awhile, I kinda frustrated and stopped.

So, I'd like to start anew & plan to keep my progress updated here, so I won't keep slacking Smile

For introduction, feel free to address me as kitty, lol. I'm 25, a malaysian, never married, 157cm, and my period is always irregular, no acne or other gynecological problems -- except that, I want moreee boobies Rolleyes Big Grin

Few years ago, when I weighed around 47kg, my bust was about 33.5" at most. Due to exam stress and shitty love lives haha I kept eating and no exercises, bom! I gained about 20kgs.

Now,I honestly don't know how much I weigh at the moment, but I have lost a bit than that 20 kg. Still, during that "fattening" process in a year, I gained some boobage, and some more to my already fatty butt.

So,my current stats is:

35.5 to 36- 31 - 41
Under bust : 31"
Upper bust: 35.75"

My goal: to be a full C cup at least Smile and rounder shapes.

My regimen:
I have been taking local malaysian supplements called Zofea Beauty Secret (basically, PM + collagen) for 2 days now + topical ainterol pm spray + noogleberry L domes

Hello. I'm Filipina, 32, no idea what my stats currently is but I think I'm really small, tuberous even.

I've been on PM the past couple of years but I was on and off it. I only try Thai and Japanese brands at the moment - Puera Panic, Night Bomber, Me-Chu Pueramax White Chocola, my latest was Royal Honey Up Pueraria 500mg. The last one gave me bad side effects so bad my body thought I was pregnant. There was growth, but it was mostly swelling I think.

Hi!! Fellow Malaysian here! Woots! I daren't start any regime till I start working in 2016, just browsing through the forums for now Smile

All the best and keep us updated Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon