Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bare with me this may sound crazy

so the other day i had talked to a doctor in az todd malan about the stem cell breast sugmentaion i had sent pics and the area where i wanted to fat taken from he said i didnt have enough.n i told him im in my skiny stage rite now i dont even eat 3 meals a day. im stil waiting for a response back about if gained 10 pd then would he be able to do it im 122 now at 5'2 tall. my weight is like a yoyo. by christmas i will be at 130 n it all will acumulate to my gut. so i went thro sum old pix of last summer and i was 130 n a bathing suit n i noticed my boobs were huge. so i gots the thinking what if gained my weight back n had my gut lipoed its would be cheaper then the 15000 that the stem cell doc would cost getting the stem cell augmentation done wich is fairly new n no 1 really knows if the results are lasting. n thats lots of money that i dont feel comfortable spending id feel really selfish. also i was on myfreeimplants and read on there news section about using radiesse for nipple en largement now if ur like me n had a child ur boobs are a bit saggy and when u lift ur arms up the nipple looks like a runny egg. so i was thinkig about doing that too it would fill it out and the wrinkles would be gone no top up for 10 to 18 months. so let me know what u guys think sorry for being so random.

Have you tried NBE? It really is possible to gain breast tissue through massage and taking herbs and other supplements. I would explore this avenue (look at the old boards for archives) before I tried surgeries of any kind. It's slower, but safer and less expensive. Plus, lipo is very risky, health-wise. It's easy for things to go wrong.

sorry but,

are you silly? i dunno I just think its silly....you have to get fat before you can look good? does that make sense? that very unhealthy to tell you the truth. If you were gaining 20 pounds of muscle id say yeah thats healthy, maybe not good looking but healthy..but gaining 20 pounds of FAT??? especially at 5'2?? thats extremely unhealthy.

Big boobs dont count if your fat..so you get the lipsuction off your gut, but what about the fat everywhere else? your face, the submental area, arms, legs, saddlebags...would you get lipo in all those places too?

I'd rather do the stem cell...and to be honest with you, at 5'2 and 122 pounds your not fat but your not too skinny that they wouldnt be able to find fat...even the skinniest person has at least 75,000 calories of fat on their body to sustain them in case of starvation....1 pound of fat = 3,500 calories...you do the math.

nonwithstanding,
I dont think I like the stem cell idea either. Its not been studied long enough, and hasnt really been showing anything that lasts. Why be the guinea pig? at least breast implants have been studied and if something does go wrong, others have gone through it before so doctors have more knowledge in helping you.

you are on the right track though. after all this NBE, medical studies, and failed attempts, I feel that the only true way to increase your breast size is through weight gain, and pregnancy. This comes with the necessary evil of all the other fat cells in our bodies enlarging with them.

Fat cells do not multiply, they simply enlarge. By the time puberty is over, and you get pregnant, you will have all the fat cells your body will ever have. When we gain weight, the fat cells get bigger, but do not multiply. that is why it is hard to put together how herbs could help. If they do, it is only temporary swelling.

estrogen and progesterone together cause these very same effects...i know, im on birth control right now and I feel it. but as soon as i stop, theyll go down.

Herbs are trying to mimic the natural hormones of the body..when doing this all your really doing is manipulating your menstrual cycle. gaining breast tissue though? I highly doubt it. I havent had one pill work for me without it making me gain weight everywhere else...it makes sense...thats how breasts enlarge...weight gain.

thats just my research though

I know this post is old, but I feel like I need to mention something I had an appointment with Dr. Accetta which was taught by Dr. Malan and according to him you need the kind of fat that doesn't go away so easily with exercise, coz if you only gain weight to get the lipo and the procedure and then you go back to your regular weight, you are going to loose the fat injected in your breast... I also didn't have enough fat... I'm 5'5'', 110 lbs. The Dr. told me that he would need at least 200cc for each breast and with the fat I have I would any be able to improve the shape of my breast but not the size Sad

wow i heard about this but now reading your posts there is no way i would 1) pay 15000K to even the girls out to 2) probably end up losing the boobie fat at a later date, i am so glad i found this site. I have a fear of surgery so I don't think that I could ever really go through with an augmentation either type. I would have to be on my death bed to allow a dr. to cut me up. I will humbly stick to giving NBE a try and if it all fails oh well at least i tried.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon