Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped breasts. What type?! help please!

(14-05-2015, 04:50 AM)Odile Wrote:  Bloated and gassy, that's me. At least they don't make me loose weight as vomiting do lol what do you do for it? Teas? My doc says that anxiety can be one of the causes too.

Yeah we are i guess, but i'm always saying to my familly that i want to reach the 60kg too instead of the 56kg and they say i will look to fat for my height and structure. Well idk but i would like to see my body with that weight, for know i don't want to push to hard with my goals, so going to the 56kg and see.
Gosh oldie same for me with the anxiety! I get REALLY anxious and my tummy tightens up and then the tummy cramps start. The anxiety can lead to impaired digestion then you guessed it... Sodding gas and bloating Sad Bain of my life.

Well I am trying teas like peppermint chamomile or lavender. Plus trying to cut out gastric irritants like caffeine sugar and wine. Omg it's hard. Pi went and brought this cacao maca beverage in place of caffeine and my naturopath said that's full of caffeine too-! Sad

How tall are you? Sorry if u mentioned already. Well at 60kg I was a bit out of proportion ie more fat on my hips butt and a small "spare tyre" around my tummy but you just feel SOOOO much better. I hope we both get there!

I'm trying to have a lot of coconut cream in curries etc. very rich and somewhat healthy..

(14-05-2015, 12:56 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(13-05-2015, 08:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Have you guys done the body mass index calculator?

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educatio...micalc.htm

My bmi is 17,6 and underweight is <18,5....\for a health bmi I should weight 55 so 3 kilo's

Yeh I thought u might be esp as you are taller than me!
I'm trying banana peanut butter pea protein smoothies daily but they upset my tummy too . I'm going to try have carbs every dinner and see how that goes

(14-05-2015, 05:46 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(14-05-2015, 04:50 AM)Odile Wrote:  Bloated and gassy, that's me. At least they don't make me loose weight as vomiting do lol what do you do for it? Teas? My doc says that anxiety can be one of the causes too.

Yeah we are i guess, but i'm always saying to my familly that i want to reach the 60kg too instead of the 56kg and they say i will look to fat for my height and structure. Well idk but i would like to see my body with that weight, for know i don't want to push to hard with my goals, so going to the 56kg and see.
Gosh oldie same for me with the anxiety! I get REALLY anxious and my tummy tightens up and then the tummy cramps start. The anxiety can lead to impaired digestion then you guessed it... Sodding gas and bloating Sad Bain of my life.

Well I am trying teas like peppermint chamomile or lavender. Plus trying to cut out gastric irritants like caffeine sugar and wine. Omg it's hard. Pi went and brought this cacao maca beverage in place of caffeine and my naturopath said that's full of caffeine too-! Sad

How tall are you? Sorry if u mentioned already. Well at 60kg I was a bit out of proportion ie more fat on my hips butt and a small "spare tyre" around my tummy but you just feel SOOOO much better. I hope we both get there!

I'm trying to have a lot of coconut cream in curries etc. very rich and somewhat healthy..

I'm around 1,62cm so i guess around 5.3 and i'm 52kg. So now first the 56kg again then will see how i feel trying to reach the 60kg. The thing is, as i already have a big bum, maybe with 60kg it will get a bit out of proportion for my small structure, especially if my boobies don't get along. How did your boobies feel with 60kg?

I don't intake caffeine anymore, and i'm trying to cut with to much suggars too. I don't drink milk with lactose as well as i think it makes my digestion harder. But i still gassy and bloated. Is part of your anxiety derived from how you feel with your body too?

Yeah, bio coconut oil is already parte of my diet and massage routineSmile i chance between olive oil, coconut oil, flax oil and sesame oil when i cook.

(14-05-2015, 12:41 PM)Odile Wrote:  

I'm around 1,62cm so i guess around 5.3 and i'm 52kg. So now first the 56kg again then will see how i feel trying to reach the 60kg. The thing is, as i already have a big bum, maybe with 60kg it will get a bit out of proportion for my small structure, especially if my boobies don't get along. How did your boobies feel with 60kg?

I don't intake caffeine anymore, and i'm trying to cut with to much suggars too. I don't drink milk with lactose as well as i think it makes my digestion harder. But i still gassy and bloated. Is part of your anxiety derived from how you feel with your body too?

Yeah, bio coconut oil is already parte of my diet and massage routineSmile i chance between olive oil, coconut oil, flax oil and sesame oil when i cook.
Well about a year ago I was doing nbe and I was up to 60kg and I gained about 3/4 cup bigger so the weight primarily went to my hips and tummy and some did eventually go up to my boobs.

My anxiety isn't tied up with my body image, its more generalized.

I use coconut oil too for massage but don't think it makes much difference. I do have bad circulation though

(14-05-2015, 08:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(14-05-2015, 12:41 PM)Odile Wrote:  

Well about a year ago I was doing nbe and I was up to 60kg and I gained about 3/4 cup bigger so the weight primarily went to my hips and tummy and some did eventually go up to my boobs.

My anxiety isn't tied up with my body image, its more generalized.

I use coconut oil too for massage but don't think it makes much difference. I do have bad circulation though

And wich oils do you think that work for you for massage? I like coconut for massage, i have the sensation that it makes me gain fat in my boobies lol i also use hemp oil and macadamia oil. I also have sesame oil and flax oil that i use to cook and maybe will start massage with them, as people experience such good results, but last time i've massaged with flax oil i got lotes of pimples in my chest.

Have you considered yoga or something like that for anxiety?

(14-05-2015, 03:55 AM)Odile Wrote:  Hey girls,
I'm about 1,62cm so 5.3, right? My bmi gave 20.3. I know i'm not undertweighted but i like when i have at least 56kg, because fat always goes first to the bottom part of my body.

Sometimes i'll watch these obese tv-programme's and then I see fat women losing weight and they almostly all seem to loose their breasts at first..
So hopefully we get our breasts at least at last..:p
I personally seem to gain(for so far i can see from the gained kilo's) first at my arms and a bit on my breasts my upper back and some buttocks as well.. But cerntainly not at my skinny legs where I could use some fat.
But you have a healthy BMI already thats a better start then I have..
I don't know Wizzi's height yet but I seem to be the skinniest once againSad
You girls make me motivated to beat you allTongue

Some stats:
Odile: 1,62cm-53kg
Ella: 1,68cm- 57 kg
Me: 1,70cm-52,5 kg Sad
And wizzi:.....- 51 kg right?

(15-05-2015, 01:32 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  You girls make me motivated to beat you allTongue

Some stats:
Odile: 1,62cm-53kg
Ella: 1,68cm- 57 kg
Me: 1,70cm-52,5 kg Sad
And wizzi:.....- 51 kg right?

Ahah are you officialy challeging us to start an healthy competition? :p If you have slim legs maybe it's easier for you to gain fat in your boobies, as it doesn't goes first to legs and bum like me. Correcting the stats, i'm 52kg.

I would like to have my hormones done again, as i have a hormonal panel beautifully tested but without progesterone, so i can't tell what's my hormonal dominance. Does anyone know any trustful and not that expensive saliva test to order online, to compare estrogen and progesterone?

And you girls, how's about your hormonal situation?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon