Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped breasts. What type?! help please!

Hi tis me! Thought I'd check out your page and I just want to say your breasts don't look underdeveloped at all to me! If you're slim maybe gaining a little weight is all you need? Good luck with your journey xx

Thanks, good vibes for you too Wizz.
Yeah for sure, when i have some more weight i really feel better and my boobies look different. At the time of the photo i was very slim, and i'm more or less with that weight again now:/ because it happens that i'm prone to vomiting for the past months. I'm considering that stress can be the main cause. I'm 1,62cm, and i was with 50kg at that time, now i'm with 52kg. But i only feel good with at least 56kg. Because fat always goes first to the bottom part of my body.

Oldie I went to see a naturopath today about my low weight and she said "protein but mostly carbs" for weight gain. Nuts/good oils/fat and lots of fruit. You probably know this already and lotus has covered all this too. She explained it in such a way I decided to go back and start eating pasta and rice again. And il have heaps of coconut products too. I too need a good @ 3-4 kgs more in order to feel good again

Oh and if your like me "wiry high strung" to cut all stimulants too like caffeine booze bad sugar etc. just makes us run "too fast" in all respects.

(12-05-2015, 07:02 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Oh and if your like me "wiry high strung" to cut all stimulants too like caffeine booze bad sugar etc. just makes us run "too fast" in all respects.

thanks for the tip Ella, I am just as tentioned as a ''wiry high strung'''(whatever it letterly meansRolleyes:p) Whenever I hear bad news or feel stressed I get these vomit tensions..very weird. Maybe lessening my high sugar intake wil help.
And Odile, you are so not underdeveloped! I guess you are a small b-cup, just as I am atm.

Hey Hannah, yes i'm a b cup, although they seem to me sometimes underdeveloped because of the shape, specially in the side view. At the time of the photo i was not even filling in completely my bras, so yeah maybe a small b.

Ella thanks for your inputsSmile
I'm already changing my diet, i eat more organic, trying to get rid of chemicals, and i already eat carbs, veggies, fruit, good fats, i don't consume caffeine and i'm cutting with the bad sugars too. I really think that what makes me lose weight is anxiety, especially derived from my
dissatisfaction with my boobies. When i'm in peace my body reflects itSmile

I'm starting a new program too while i'm trying to put on some weight again. Will try to update soon with pics when i'm felling better with my weight.

Yeah I know all about it... I weighted 49kg(my most bad record) and within one week vacation and fun and no stress I weighted 53.. Now I am back 52 again but still fighting for at least 55. First I had my goal set on 60...But once i started I noticed I had to be a little easier on myself since its quite hard to gain weight.. My goal is now 58kg this is what I once weighted when I felt healthy. I'll follow your updates!Wink

We seem to have the same weight goals hannahSmile how tall are you? i'm with 52kg as well, you have to update us with your wieght gain too. How's your program and progress? At that time i was also between 49kg and 50kg, my worst period too.

About 1,70 cm and you? I'll update you when i have more succes, atm I'm a bit stalled around 52.kgs sometimes less sometimes more approx. 54. But I never seem to sustain these kilo's so I have to come above this point.
The basics off my program lay in healthy foods, proteins fruits veggies etcetera. For now its more a health/gain diet with some supplements here and there, mainly vitamins. Also creatine to fill muscle damage up from my bad eating past. And some herbal teas:Fennel and Spearmint and Cinnamon just because i like cinnamon taste. And massage with flaxseedoil. I like flaxseed..it seem to do some things.. I'm only searching for something to alternate with, because I'm afraid for habituation.. So tips are welcome:p
And soon when my wallet is a bit thicker, I will purchase EPO as Anti-Androgen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon